Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Are Femoids LIARS Or BULLSHITTERS?

The female is...

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
There is a famous essay from Harry Frankfurt "On Bullshit":

Frankfurt determines that bullshit is speech intended to persuade (a.k.a. rhetoric), without regard for truth. The liar cares about the truth and attempts to hide it; the bullshitter doesn't care if what they say is true or false, but rather only cares whether or not their listener is persuaded.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Bullshit

I believe that this describes females pretty well. It's not so much that the female has a concept of truth she tries to hide by lying - no, the female has no concept of truth at all, she is just pure bullshit. (Also note how the feminized West have given up on the concept of truth at all and now claims that truth is just a "social construct" anyway.) This is also why arguing with females is futile. The point of arguing is to convince someone that they are wrong and you are right ... but these females don't even have a concept of truth and lie. This is one of the reasons why I always say that we don't need more freedom of speech but more POWER.

So the poll is about whether you think women are LIARS or whether/in how far they are BULLSHITTERS. Or if it makes no sense at all to differe these things.

Red Shambhala said:
There is a famous essay from Harry Frankfurt "On Bullshit":
Frankfurt determines that bullshit is speech intended to persuade (a.k.a. rhetoric), without regard for truth. The liar cares about the truth and attempts to hide it; the bullshitter doesn't care if what they say is true or false, but rather only cares whether or not their listener is persuaded.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Bullshit
I believe that this describes females pretty well. It's not so much that the female has a concept of truth she tries to hide by lying - no, the female has no concept of truth at all, she is just pure bullshit. (Also note how the feminized West have given up on the concept of truth at all and now claims that truth is just a "social construct" anyway.) This is also why arguing with females is futile. The point of arguing is to convince someone that they are wrong and you are right ... but these females don't even have a concept of truth and lie. This is one of the reasons why I always say that we don't need more freedom of speech but more POWER.
So the poll is about whether you think women are LIARS or whether/in how far they are BULLSHITTERS. Or if it makes no sense at all to differe these things.
Liars

Why I say that is because when women give dating advice they mostly give out fake tips on how to attract women (ex : confidence, haircut, gym, etc...) even though they know deep down they’re just lying and that your face and height are actually what makes you attractive and not your personality. They are more of extremely delusional liars who if you confront with the truth, they’ll just leech off on you without providing any counter-arguments. Also, females really lack self-awareness, I once was watching this video on “what attracts women” and this one female said that this “*dark haired, green eyed, tall man* who’s really handsome approached me with confidence », they give out indicators of the truth while spewing their lies because they know the truth and care about it.

Octopusgun2 said:
Liars

Why I say that is because when women give dating advice they mostly give out fake tips on how to attract women (ex : confidence, haircut, gym, etc...) even though they know deep down they’re just lying and that your face and height are actually what makes you attractive and not your personality. They are more of extremely delusional liars who if you confront with the truth, they’ll just leech off on you without providing any counter-arguments. Also, females really lack self-awareness, I once was watching this video on “what attracts women” and this one female said that this “*dark haired, green eyed, tall man* who’s really handsome approached me with confidence », they give out indicators of the truth while spewing their lies because they know the truth and care about it.
haha this is truly a gem.

Octopusgun2 said:
Liars

Fucking lying whores. I voted liars. Femoids are pretty unaware but i don't think its possible to be as intentionally unaware as they are. They are just intentionally deceiving people.

Red Shambhala said:
Also note how the feminized West have given up on the concept of truth at all and now claims that truth is just a "social construct" anyway.)

The post-structuralist and postmodernist attitude to truth suppurating throughout the Occident actually has its roots in 20th century philosophy - which is predominantly comprised of male contributors such as Foucault and Derrida. It has nothing to do with femoids and is the work of communiggers.