Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Are Curries and MAGA boomers the Only pro israel ones outside Israel?

What do you think

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Are MAGA boomers and Curries the only ones who support Israel?

Last edited:
Outside the internet, I doubt many people even care about this conflict tbh

it's mostly the boomers who got lied to about the holocaust that currently support Israel.

I mean I can't blame them they did not have internet back then to realize that the holohoax never happened, but even if it did it was justified because the kikes literally corrupted every single part of this world anywhere they go they corrupt the culture.

Outside the internet, I doubt many people even care about this conflict tbh
Libtards do. Unfortunately, that isn't helping the Palestinians, because, people like Ben Shapiro will tell his audience that because, liberals support Palestine,then, that must mean isreal is right lol. cuckservatives like to do the opposite of what libtards do.

it's mostly the boomers who got lied to about the holocaust that currently support Israel.

I mean I can't blame them they did not have internet back then to realize that the holohoax never happened, but even if it did it was justified because the kikes literally corrupted every single part of this world anywhere they go they corrupt the culture.
They never ask themselves, why they get kicked out of 109 countries.

I do not support Israel. They are attacking innocent civilians. I'm from Western Europe.

not just maga boomers

right-wing boomers in general

not just maga boomers

right-wing boomers in general
Neo-Nazis seem to be very split on this topic tho, there are Nazis who are pro-palestine because they hate jews, there are nazis who are pro-Israel because they hate muslims and there are nazis who are just happy that jews and muslims are killed enmasse without them lifting a finger

, there are nazis who are pro-Israel because they hate muslims
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

weird

Libtards do. Unfortunately, that isn't helping the Palestinians, because, people like Ben Shapiro will tell his audience that because, liberals support Palestine,then, that must mean isreal is right lol. cuckservatives like to do the opposite of what libtards do.
True, Palestine support is already being associated with unAmerican, woke SJW commie stuff

Seems to be the case.