Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll about women's rights

Should women have rights?

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
It's sort of a false premise.

I mean at least when you look at European women pre-feminism, men have been worshiping and simping for centuries. Imo males and females were closer to being equal before feminism, and the balance has shifted enormously since then. People talk about "the same rights as men", but fail to take into account that women have social power and intrinsic value. Males have no intrinsic value, which is why male NEETs are seen as worthless, as they don't produce anything.

I mean at least when you look at European women pre-feminism, men have been worshiping and simping for centuries. Imo males and females were closer to being equal before feminism, and the balance has shifted enormously since then. People talk about "the same rights as men", but fail to take into account that women have social power and intrinsic value. Males have no intrinsic value, which is why male NEETs are seen as worthless, as they don't produce anything.
So, I'll take that as women and men should have equal rights, but we have no equal value thanks to simps.

So, I'll take that as women and men should have equal rights, but we have no equal value thanks to simps.
It's not ultimately the fault of simps, it's just biology. The only thing resembling a remotely fair system is when men have more control and responsibilities to compensate for the lack of intrinsic value. What we have now isn't an example of equality, so what I mean is I don't like when people say that women now have the same rights as men, because in reality they have a lot more.

I'm quoting ER for this one (My Twisted World, page 136):

"The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die. If I can’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated. A few women would be spared, however, for the sake of reproduction. These women would be kept and bred in secret labs. There, they will be artificially inseminated with sperm samples in order to produce offspring. Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time."

It's not ultimately the fault of simps, it's just biology. The only thing resembling a remotely fair system is when men have more control and responsibilities to compensate for the lack of intrinsic value. What we have now isn't an example of equality, so what I mean is I don't like when people say that women now have the same rights as men, because in reality they have a lot more.
I agree with that. Women are already Queens thanks to feminism and simps.

I'm quoting ER for this one (My Twisted World, page 136):

"The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die. If I can’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated. A few women would be spared, however, for the sake of reproduction. These women would be kept and bred in secret labs. There, they will be artificially inseminated with sperm samples in order to produce offspring. Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time."
Based.

We need to remove one right at a time until hypergamy ends and dating market becomes equal.
It is up to women how many rights are removed
full

@Eschewcel lol

Exterminate them.

Women shouldn't have rights at all and are no longer considered human.

no right to vote or own property or choose their partners

^ This

Replace women with catgirls :feelsmage:

I voted equal rights and allow me to explain my choice: Rights should be based off of common sense, meaning people in today's day and age should have little rights. People need to be assigned roles so that society can be more efficient, workplaces still use this as it's the most effective way to make a profit, we should do this with our normal lives so that we can achieve maximum happiness, but some people want to do more then they can handle just because they should be allowed to. If everyone is assigned a task they only have to worry about doing the one thing, this would lower stress and allow us to live happier and easier lives, that's why allot of us on .co want to go back when the man if the house would go to work and make the living while the woman stayed home and cleaned it. The man worries about the financials of the home and the woman worries about the up keep of the home, they aren't both working trying their best to keep their jobs while raising a kid and keeping a house clean

Women should not have authority over men in any circumstance and should not perform in certain professions.

No rights and not treated human. Thatsbwhat they want right? Dressing up like sluts everywhere.

They are holes and nothing more. Holes don't deserve rights

if equal rights means no advantage of any kind over men then ok... but this can't be done. The feminism movement was made it clearly that not they only want equality but superiority, which is impossible due to biological differences, not only this but women have already too much power due to their biological purpose (i.e womb + filter for the gene pool).

Last edited:
Women shouldn't have any rights. They are useless for everything except fucking and producing kids.