Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Poll about Merula

Admit it!

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Admit it!

1525815868863.jpg

Say Merula is wife material of culture, also most powerful and bestest witch at Hogwarts! She also has a pretty smile unlike Hermione.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

is this a joke thead

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    275.6 KB · Views: 9
worship and worship

Very cultured

Delete your Post immediately, or I will curse you with an unforgivable curse! :reeeeee:
I'm sorry, but this is something you have to come to terms with, it's for your own good :feelsbadman:

Not a single vote

Bro merula is just a whore like every other foid, she has lied to you, you must get rid of her and get a better waifu.

do u want her to beat u up

Good Weebcel.
Beating is for Chads and uncultured Subhumans. Merula is a Witch, she doesn't use her fists, Weebcel. She would duel with me and torment me maybe. Despite that, any actions with her would be a beautiful and adventurous experience of culture.

Merula is only importance in this Thread, Weebcel. How dare you talk like that in her presence? Come on, ready your wand and duel me.

K lets go.

50554d351c40112acd9fa7d2176da7a2fa43e009 hq

Last edited:
Image result for ty lee gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any of your waifu's. Inb4 someone makes this their avi.

I don't think merula is overrated, why does everyone seem to dislike her and hate her?

Femoids with short hair = lesbians
She is complete garbage

I don't think merula is overrated, why does everyone seem to dislike her and hate her?
Lack of cultured men who think that Foids must be very feminine, see poster above me. Not Unusually, Foids think the same. They want all men to be like masculine Chads like him:

The only good thing about it is the fact that I have less competition with Merula.

Last edited:
ravenclav mogs

I don't dislike merula, but OP needs to learn "if she breathes its a thot" its for his own good.

I don't dislike merula, but OP needs to learn "if she breathes its a thot" its for his own good.
Stfu Merula is no 3D thot. As a witch from Hogwarts, she follows the Golden Rule from Wizardly and Witchcraft, no sex before marriage. And she's best witch at Hogwarts.