Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Politics: would you give up your vote to spend one night with a foid?

Title. Please read description.

• I would say yes to Becky and Stacy.

Votes: 58 67.4%
  • I would say no to Becky, but yes to Stacy.

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • My political rights are sacred and will not be corrupted by any foid.

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
As a political sciencecel, I'm interested to see how you would respond.

Let's say a 5/10 Becky offers you an night of sex. For one night, you will be treated like a Chad.

In exchange for that night of sex, you relinquish your right to vote in that particular election. Every time there's a major election, you sign up for a night of sex and you give up your suffrage. For Americancels, this means you can get laid once every two years if you choose to never vote.

If you decline Becky's offer, would you change your mind if a 9/10 Stacy made the offer instead?

Yes would. Goverment turns to shit whatever are result of elections, so better give me some deluxe cunt

5 times a week or nothing
Both Becky ( Not too obese, chubby will do ) and Stacy of course.

JFL I have never voted and never will

My right to vote. Doooooohohohohohohohoho :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah:

If you are not deformed or autistic you could just pay a Prostitute for the same.

5 times a week or nothing
Both Becky ( Not too obese, chubby will do ) and Stacy of course.

5 times a week? Your vote isn't worth that much...

If you are not deformed or autistic you could just pay a Prostitute for the same.
OK, but the question still stands. How much do you value your vote?

Prostitutes aren't cheap, especially if they're a 9/10, and they probably won't allow bareback.

As if it mattered anyway.
We´re all speculating here.

Yeah.

Speculation is fun, though.

Does anyone here actually think they would have the guts to say "no" to a Stacy?

Yes, democracy is a scam anyway.

Implying that people here vote jfl

Implying votes work

5 times a week? Your vote isn't worth that much...

OK, but the question still stands. How much do you value your vote?

Prostitutes aren't cheap, especially if they're a 9/10, and they probably won't allow bareback.
If she actually allows bareback YOU should run...

Never. I would die for my ideals

LOL if you think your vote matters, (((they))) always decide whos going to become president 4 years in advance, so yes, Id give up my voting right to have consensual sex

In my country votes don't count.

RIP Belarusian bro. Ngl I was convinced you can't even use Internet in Belarus :feelskek:
Well, it is not that bad. Unlike North Korea we have free acces to the Internet. However, yeah, we have no free speech here. For example, my father was blacklisted by KGB for saying from scene that it is wrong to change Constitution.

Just move to Italy theory.

I'd give up my right to vote for a handjob from a sub-5 foid

I’d give up my right to vote for a handjob from a crackwhore. Voting changes nothing, and nothing has ever been determined by a single vote.

I give zero shits about politics so yes

I wouldn't put in terms of "Becky" and "Stacy", but if the girl is really my type and I know that I wouldn't ever be able to have sex with a girl like that through prostitution or possibily betabuxx (I'm think more about age, but also about style, looks, race, etc), yeah, I would give up voting.

If it's a meh girl similar to one I could fuck for 20 dollars in the nearby whorehouse or someone I'm just not that attracted to in general, then no. I voted for the second option because it's the one that matches my position the most.

Let's say a 5/10 Becky offers you an night of sex. For one night, you will be treated like a Chad.

In exchange for that night of sex, you relinquish your right to vote in that particular election. Every time there's a major election, you sign up for a night of sex and you give up your suffrage. For Americancels, this means you can get laid once every two years if you choose to never vote.

If you decline Becky's offer, would you change your mind if a 9/10 Stacy made the offer instead?
>Thinking your vote matters in the grand scheme of things when votes are being manipulated all the fucking time

alot of volcels here.
i would give up my right to vote in my ENTIRE LIFE for ONE HOUR with a 5/10 foid.

I don't give a fuck about politics, so I would gladly give up my voting rights of the next 4 years for a night even with Becky.

If I could have a threesome with Becky and Stacy I would promise never to vote again.

Implying I could install revolutionary measures under cuck democracy anyway. More interesting question is if I would work to compromise my principles actively to have a government assigned foid or something.
Well, it is not that bad. Unlike North Korea we have free acces to the Internet. However, yeah, we have no free speech here. For example, my father was blacklisted by KGB for saying from scene that it is wrong to change Constitution.
I heard Russia has plans to establish some sort of Russian intranet similar to China, I know Lukashenko and Putin are buds, you think that the Russian firewall may have any effects on Belarus eventually, don't want to get you in trouble if answering that can lol?

Last edited:
In my country votes don't count.
Oof

I’d give up my right to vote for a handjob from a crackwhore. Voting changes nothing, and nothing has ever been determined by a single vote.

That's Downs' paradox. For a rational, selfish voter, the costs of voting will probably exceed the benefits, since you probably will not exercise the tiebreaking vote.
I wouldn't put in terms of "Becky" and "Stacy", but if the girl is really my type and I know that I wouldn't ever be able to have sex with a girl like that through prostitution or possibily betabuxx (I'm think more about age, but also about style, looks, race, etc), yeah, I would give up voting.

If it's a meh girl similar to one I could fuck for 20 dollars in the nearby whorehouse or someone I'm just not that attracted to in general, then no. I voted for the second option because it's the one that matches my position the most.

I really like your answer, I just felt that using the terms "Becky/Stacy" would be more straightforward.

Last edited:
politics are completely retarded anyway and no1 cares about incels so yea

>Thinking voting means anything in 2019

I'll have 1 Stacy please

My right to vote. Doooooohohohohohohohoho :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah:
Precisely this.

Couldn't care less about the current state of affairs in the world:
Screenshot 20190922 131919 Google

I would say yes to becky or stacy, your vote pretty much amounts to nothing because at the end of the day no person elected is going to strip women of their rights, and that's the only change that would make a difference for incels, so trading my vote for sex, would be like trading in something absolutely worthless for something I could never get, its a steal of a deal

I would give up my virgintiy to spend one night with a foid

voting doesnt matter because we live in a false democracy and the jews get to decide who gets elected

Well I don't care too much about voting but I think I'd rather fuck a whore instead so no. If it is a long term relationship with daily sex things would look differently.

Never voted. never will.

I don't vote, so sure. And even if I did vote, I still say sure.

Not allowed to vote since I'm a feloncel

I've never voted, both because I don't care enough to do so, and more than that I find the entire concept of voting for representatives to be laughable, at least in regards to anything above a local level.

So basically I don't really have anything to lose here.

Of course. Voting is pretty cucked anyway.

Fakecel if you think voting is more important than 5/10 vag.

yeah ofc i would give my vote on anything for sex

I don't even vote so this doesnt even affect me.