Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Politics is cope for incels. Trump is just as owned by the Jews as Harris or Biden.

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★
I'll vote for Trumo because he's better on immigration, but as a whole don't fall into the political obsession trap. Trump is just as owned by the Jews as Harris or Biden.

RNC logic= Its okay if whites become a minority and then eventually 25% of the population in 100 years as long as they come in legally.
DNC logic= Its good if whites become a minority and then eventually 25% of the population in 100 years, through both legal and illegal means.

What difference does it make if 1 million shitskins come in legally or illegally? Fact is that they are here.

Both parties are owned by this guy:

Yes, vote for Trump. But remember that politics is all Jew owned propaganda. STOP the Trump dick-sucking cope I am beginning to see all over theis site. Like he cares about YOU.

Last edited:
Remember that politics is all Jew owned propaganda.

Since 1902

Remember that politics is all Jew owned propaganda.

Since 1902
It became Jew owned after 1965 when that Jew 1965 immigration act was passed with allowed non-Europeans to immigrate here.

It became Jew owned after 1965 when that Jew 1965 immigration act was passed with allowed non-Europeans to immigrate here.
Want to know something else? The people that signed that were Catholic

Reagan who was Catholic also allowed ten million or so Hispanics to immigrate here,

Notice a pattern?

Nothing matters. Jews control everything and our soyciety is in a death spiral

Reagan who was Catholic also allowed ten million or so Hispanics to immigrate here,

Notice a pattern?
It always did baffle me as to why the KKK hated Catholics. I should’ve guessed from the way they dress at the Vatican. They look like Pharisees.

Notice a pattern?
Most American Catholics seem to be ZOGged

No, about Catholicism & it's influence on America & how it's problematic
Shid. I was raised Catholic. Turns out the preacher at my church raped a guy. So many faggots in the Catholic Church…

Do you think Catholicism in foreign countries is the same as in America?
Essentially; it's a religion which seeks to constantly expand at the expense of countries sovereignty & internal homogeneity.

Essentially; it's a religion which seeks to constantly expand at the expense of countries sovereignty & internal homogeneity.
I see. I must be a rare Catholic as i'm not ZOG and just want America to take care of itself

We could end up with concentration camps for anyone who opposes the Jews in any way.
Which they've done before of course.
There's no doubt Trump would implement this.
He is the worst kind of human garbage there is.

I'll vote for Trumo because he's better on immigration, but as a whole don't fall into the political obsession trap. Trump is just as owned by the Jews as Harris or Biden.

RNC logic= Its okay if whites become a minority and then eventually 25% of the population in 100 years as long as they come in legally.
DNC logic= Its good if whites become a minority and then eventually 25% of the population in 100 years, through both legal and illegal means.

What difference does it make if 1 million shitskins come in legally or illegally? Fact is that they are here.

Both parties are owned by this guy:

View attachment 1205943
Yes, vote for Trump. But remember that politics is all Jew owned propaganda. STOP the Trump dick-sucking cope I am beginning to see all over theis site. Like he cares about YOU.
H2O

Japan practically has a one party system and it doesn't much different than the two party one there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back