Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Politics and history are subhuman copes.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Meanwhile genetically gifted people slay, subhumans are coping with 'intellectual discussions'.

Being a politician is htn+ only

Everything is cope, I just exist

Only incels care about specifics of politics. Just look up any communist or alt right meet up - literally all of the guys are incels, and one or two random beckies tagging along to get attention from simps.

The most incelcore hobbies are esoteric occult spiritualism practitioners that reenact long dead religions and cultures to be as historically accurate as possible while making their own outfits and chanting in ancient unused languages.

For years, I thought my interest in politics & history was such a special thing that made me smart. I started learning about those things as a cope when I was a kid, and never realized the external world passing me by.

Yeah, education is really just following a narrow path of knowledge that fits a narrative that some power wants plebs to believe. A prime example of this is Americans thinking WW2 was about fighting racist Nazis when the military was racially segregated and the allies were defending white supremacist colonial empires. I have a book on quotes by Churchill and it's all cherry picked to omit his racism because in the present narrative he's a hero of the anti-racists.

The most incelcore hobbies are esoteric occult spiritualism practitioners that reenact long dead religions and cultures to be as historically accurate as possible while making their own outfits and chanting in ancient unused languages.

Jfl, this too.

My username is a quote from occult lecturer Bobby Hemmitt.

Apiary comes off as the most incel of all hobbies. I mean, some of us are so starved for "female" attention we seek to nurture our own queens.

Jfl, this too.

My username is a quote from occult lecturer Bobby Hemmitt.
Giga truecels delve into panpsychism
Apiary comes off as the most incel of all hobbies. I mean, some of us are so starved for "female" attention we seek to nurture our own queens.
I've thought about becoming a beekeeper as way to get a steady source of income before. I considered the option since I liked keeping invertebrates as pets. I also like flint knapping too. It's a unique, interesting and highly specialized hobby.

Last edited:
Only incels care about specifics of politics. Just look up any communist or alt right meet up - literally all of the guys are incels, and one or two random beckies tagging along to get attention from simps.
Quote politics is show business for ugly people paul begala 2 24 62

For years, I thought my interest in politics & history was such a special thing that made me smart. I started learning about those things as a cope when I was a kid, and never realized the external world passing me by.
It makes you knowledgeable with very little practical effect when it comes to real life.
Even hobos can be more street-smart than myself.

Being a politician is htn+ only
Screenshot 20240627 123220 Free Adblocker Browser

Chad always wins, even if his arguments suck. Sub5 always loses, even if he destroys his competition.

Meanwhile genetically gifted people slay, subhumans are coping with 'intellectual discussions'.
As someone who is super into history, this is so true. Normies cant even tell you what a communist is. I once got called a communist for defending Hitler. They dont have time to care about history, theyre too busy doing normie stuff like going to the movies and being sexhavers.

If someone is knowledgeable on history, you already know for a fact he's an incel.

If i got a gf when i was 15 i wouldnt be a nazi today. I wouldnt have had time to care about jews subverting a whole society. I wouldnt have had time to care about saving my race. I wouldnt have had time to worry about loving my people. I wouldnt even know what the word ethnostate means, let alone want one. I wouldve never learned about jews, i wouldve never learned more in depth about Hitler. I would be a typical trump cuckservative because i wouldve been spending time with friends and a gf instead of learning about the world we live in

This is why far right candidates will never be elected. Normies dont care about history or about politics or about facts, they just vote for whoever the jew on TV tells them to vote for.

Last edited:
I have a book on quotes by Churchill and it's all cherry picked to omit his racism because in the present narrative he's a hero of the anti-racists.
>Genocides a million curries
>is history's hero of antiracism

The modern telling of history is ridiculous

Yeah, education is really just following a narrow path of knowledge that fits a narrative that some power wants plebs to believe. A prime example of this is Americans thinking WW2 was about fighting racist Nazis when the military was racially segregated and the allies were defending white supremacist colonial empires. I have a book on quotes by Churchill and it's all cherry picked to omit his racism because in the present narrative he's a hero of the anti-racists.
History in general isn't a hard science.
Historians 'create' history in their books to some extent.
Because there may be huge amounts of documents left from some historical period ( international politics in 1920s, for example ) and historians use only a small part of documents ).
For example, 'Documents on German foreign policy 1918-1945' ( 19 volumes ).
How many people ( even historians ) have a time to read carefully and understand all these books?

014369 1

Last edited:
Giga truecels delve into panpsychism

I've thought about becoming a beekeeper as way to get a steady source of income before. I considered the option since I liked keeping invertebrates as pets. I also like flint knapping too. It's a unique, interesting and highly specialized hobby.
I don't do typical apiary, I just cater my gardening to "local pollinator" species of bee that typically aren't hive builders, but instead need spots of undisturbed dirt and local species of flower. You can make "mason bee hotels" fairly easy and if positioned correctly at the right time of year will get tenants.

Trucel is deterring women by your intimate knowledge of German tanks and planes instead of them being deterred by your subhuman looks. Over