Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Politically opinionated women in a nutshell

Women be like : I agree with you politically donate to my patreon now!

My god. These feminists and liberals ruin everything don't they. They took an IP which was already diverse with taste then decided to add distasteful political messages to it. Are they so hell bent on brainwashing children? And the worst part, they made the new Avatar a faggot. Fuck.

tl;dr

Avatar comic added real life minority characters including Muslim women jfl; yet the retarded whore that did this is an Asian who lightens her skin white, dyes her hair blonde, and uses blue contacts.

My god. These feminists and liberals ruin everything don't they. They took an IP which was already diverse with taste then decided to add distasteful political messages to it. Are they so hell bent on brainwashing children? And the worst part, they made the new Avatar a faggot. Fuck.
Also, as an Asian, she whitens her skin, dyes her hair blonde, and has blue eye contacts jfl

1591473067885 1

Also, as an Asian, she whitens her skin, dyes her hair blonde, and has blue eye contacts jfl
Noodlewhore worships white guys while gaslighting everyone by ruining a beloved franchise. Foids destroy everything they touch.

Diversity is good! Diversity is our strength! (read with a Bavarian accent).