Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Political ideology

Which political ideology do you ascribe to?

• Marxism/Communism

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Fascism

• Liberalism

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Anarchism

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Conservatism

• Libertarian

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Politics is gay and cope

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
Which political ideology do you subscribe to and why?

I gave up on politics ngl. If you are an ugly male literally every single one of them will fuck you over.

imagine taking politics seriously

Why can't i choose multiple options?

Why can't i choose multiple options?
Realistically you can't be a Marxist Liberal or a Fascist Anarchist. If you don't care enough about politics to view it as anything more than cope then your ideology isn't really meaningful.

Realistically you can't be a Marxist Liberal or a Fascist Anarchist. If you don't care enough about politics to view it as anything more than cope then your ideology isn't really meaningful.
Bit i wanted conservative marxist

Bit i wanted conservative marxist
Like a social conservative Marxist? That's covered under Marxist/ Communism. I.E. Stalinism was social conservative Marxism. If you mean "free market capitalist" conservative then being a conservative marxist makes no sense.

Like a social conservative Marxist? That's covered under Marxist/ Communism. I.E. Stalinism was social conservative Marxism. If you mean "free market capitalist" conservative then being a conservative marxist makes no sense.
Why is this anonymous wtf?

I find compelling many things of marxism-leninism/maoism like national liberation and anti-imperialism. In a neutral way, I also acknowledge the existence of the class struggle.

But it’s undeniable that Marxism-Leninism lost the Cold War, it was a huge hit.

I also think that an ideal world would be something like Hans-Hermann Hope described as ‘private law society’.

Even though many libertarians spout the stupid idea that USA was found on ‘freedom’(what about the slaves, indentured servants and the natives?), and other dumb things, the core ideas of that ideology convinced me.

Conclusion: I find Marxism-leninism a compelling ideology but I find the libertarian ‘private law society’ better.

Nationalism, they're the most compelling, and anathema to the cancer that is the left, which has annoyed me far more than enough at this point in my life. They get into everything and ruin it, and all I want to do is enjoy my copes.

I find compelling many things of marxism-leninism/maoism like national liberation and anti-imperialism. In a neutral way, I also acknowledge the existence of the class struggle.

I also think that an ideal world would be something like Hans-Hermann Hope described as ‘private law society’.

Even though many libertarians spout the stupid idea that USA was found on ‘freedom’(what about the slaves, indentured servants and the natives?), and other dumb things, the core ideas of that ideology convinced me.

Conclusion: I find Marxism-leninism a compelling ideology but I find the libertarian ‘private law society’ better.
Interesting. I've wanted to read Hoppe but haven't got around to it. Very true about Marxism. It's interesting but national, racial, and other struggles likely come before class struggle.
Anarcho premitivism with minimal technology while laughing at this clown world
Based and Unabomberpilled

But after being blackpilled I kinda gave up any political aspirations and started to focus on myself tbh, after all:
If you are an ugly male literally every single one of them will fuck you over.

Politics don't matter anymore

My politics revolves around making the lives of foids as bad as possible. This means no abortion, no birth control, no foid vote, no alimony, no child support, no maternity leave and other things. I also support euthanasia on demand. Other than that I don't care.

im a libtard but dont vote bc its a waste of life