Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Political conflicts stance, what's yours?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
Conflicts
Conflicts filled

White O..................................l............................................Anything else

I dont get it… what do the blue dots mean?
The blue dots are OP's MS paint job to show which side he supports between the two on each line.

Never began for low IQ cels.

whichever side doesn't have any nigger or jew countries

What if you have to choose between two sand nigger or two chink countries?
whichever sand nigger country supports no rights for toilets and higher iq in chink countries

Pretty close to the same, except I'd side with Taiwan (because fuck the CCP) and Iran (because KSA under MBS is privately pro-Israel).
I was thinking of doing Saudi and Iran in the middle, but Iran is more imperialist & more responsible for sectarian violence and is also massively hypocrite while pretending to be "Axis of Resistance". They can't even avenge a high ranking general killed by the US because they are too afraid of escelation. Taiwan I don't give a shit about because they are America's dog, same as Japan and South Korea. Fuck them.

What if you have to choose between two sand nigger or two chink countries?
How would you choose if you saw 2 random insects fight each other? I don't know? Toss a fucking coin for all I care.

I was thinking of doing Saudi and Iran in the middle, but Iran is more imperialist & more responsible for sectarian violence and is also massively hypocrite while pretending to be "Axis of Resistance". They can't even avenge a high ranking general killed by the US because they are too afraid of escelation. Taiwan I don't give a shit about because they are America's dog, same as Japan and South Korea. Fuck them.

View attachment 963660
Iran does do a lot of posturing. Persians are kind of feminine and faggy, and not high T and aggressive like sands. As far as Taiwan is concerned, it's not so much pro-Taiwan as it is anti-China. If China wasn't so authoritarian and hellbent on ruling with an iron fist over their own (let alone others), I would have sided with them. At least Russia leaves you alone as a vassal state, if you're on their side. China says fuck you and your identity.

How would you choose if you saw 2 random insects fight each other? I don't know? Toss a fucking coin for all I care.
Yeah, that's fine, whatever. It's not like you have to pick sides.

Whatever taxes, censors and oppresses me the least in all fields. Or causes me to be subjected to those the least, in case of international changes which affect my country. But I don't think I have any power to change anything in that regard.

Iran does do a lot of posturing. Persians are kind of feminine and faggy, and not high T and aggressive like sands. As far as Taiwan is concerned, it's not so much pro-Taiwan as it is anti-China. If China wasn't so authoritarian and hellbent on ruling with an iron fist over their own (let alone others), I would have sided with them. At least Russia leaves you alone as a vassal state, if you're on their side. China says fuck you and your identity.
Yeah, you're also right about China. I only have to look at Xinjang province to know what you say is true. China tries to wipe out the Uyghur identity because it sees it as a threat. Agree with the state or you are a terrorist and have to sent to the coal mines, Russia isn't that bad in this regard. Still fuck Taiwan though. :feelscomfy:

kill yourself kike
Imagine calling someone anti-CCP a kike. JFL

Maybe if you take Xi's cock out of your mouth, you might think clearly without all of that chink cum shooting up into your brain.

Yeah, you're also right about China. I only have to look at Xinjang province to know what you say is true. China tries to wipe out the Uyghur identity because it sees it as a threat. Agree with the state or you are a terrorist and have to sent to the coal mines, Russia isn't that bad in this regard. Still fuck Taiwan though. :feelscomfy:
That's basically what I'm talking about. In China you have to fall in line and tow the communist ideology line or risk being jailed, becoming a labor camp slave, or straight-up being killed.

Fuck that shit.

I don't like richfags pitting their serfs against each other tbh.
Yemen. Ukraine, USA, Palestine. What are those next two conflicts? Then Iran and China, I guess?
They are all pretty cancer tbh.