Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious political activism. shows incels' positive side, and that we want the world to be happier.

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
this is the argument for allowing sex select of babies even if it's the firstborn. we all see it. his life is obviously going to be abnormally and unfairly difficult. it's cruel to not let in the know mothers sex select if they know their son will be labeled as a bad, or evil person just for his looks, and having it effect his personality.
this is an important picture.
incels should advocate and champion easing the restrictions and/or providing access to and/or implementing and making legal sex selection for female babies, even if it's the firstborn child: maybe keeping the restriction and not allowing someone to sex select a firstborn male and leaving it to chance is required to avoid a sex imbalance. their could even be more comprehensive and sensible rules. it theoretically COULD cause a sex imbalance, but men like this will be very likely to have a life of unnecessary suffering if they aren't born as a female; A girl. I know even if this person or others like them at risk may still experience suffering in their lives, but their would be hope and an incentive to pursue happiness, and strive to be a better person. :blackpill: :feelsbadman:. were my political activist cels at?

I feel very strongly about this. the conversation is always ongoing about abortion and many other things, and it is seen as normal. no one tells men they can't donate. no one tells women they can't use the fertility clinic banks. I believe in most places a male or female can choose to marry whomever they want, and all these conversations and political debates are seen as normal and necessary. why isn't this being debated and talked about? their's a real chance to give women who know what is best for their future children the ability to limit the suffering of her offspring with sex selection. a mother would know what the best life would be for her future children. let's have less suffering in the world by finding ways to use sex selection technology in an environmentally friendly way.
Bestlife

Last edited:
wow. my thread about 6ft tall being manlet tier in the near future gets a good amount of participation and like 200 views...this one gets nothing? is it just too positive? do I care too much? does everyone think this is weak and bluepilled? we could pass this along to that cel who spoke with jesse lee Peterson on his podcast youtube channel and he could use this as a talking point. or some other influencer could bring this up like "hey did you know incels actually have a POSITIVE cause that they care about?" a woman that people would listen to could talk about it somewhere. to me this is a completely positive talking point even if nothing gets done right away or ever because you never hear this brought up yet abortion is CONSTANTLY talked about.
ffs...black pilled by my own thread. a stupid height thread gets 200+ views. this gets :incel::banhammer:

we have technology to select genes on purpose...and selecting 1 chromosome isn't even radical. it could do a lot of good in the world.
wheres an influencer when you need em ><
hmm. upon further research it seems this debate is a lot farther along in the us...but yet i never hear it brought up on the news...just constantly about abortion. it's still illegal in some countries though. china is imo backwards in their preference for sons. it's also illegal in india.

welp i never hear anyone bring it up so i thought i'd just throw it out there. i just think some men would have had a better quality of life if they were born with 2 x chromosomes. /thread

Last edited:
Unfortunately this will never happen because of "muh Feminism"

its hard to read that font bro

its hard to read that font bro
meh. something to do with draft mode iuno. but while i did my literal 30 seconds of research i noticed that. sex selection is banned in china and and india...with a huge male gender imbalance and cels all over the place what the fuck are they thinking? china is creating glow in the dark rats to amuse the corporate fucks in hong kong but they don't want extra females around because muh ricefields? government is mental.

how could an entire people be brainwashed to believe their shitty cel son is more valuable than an easy mode foid? it's actually absurd to me. i get that labor needs to be done but...shit.teach your daughter to be submissive and you can actually move up in the world. i just don't get it.
Indians do shit in streets though so *shrug* i probably should have just made a topic about how insane the indian and Chinese governments are tbh.

High IQ.

It's saturday. All truecels have to cope with not fucking prime pussy. Sorry for less resonance.
There should also be a surplus production of females for adoption and improvement of the epigenetics of third world country populations.

Feminnazis should be okay with this as well.

High IQ.

It's saturday. All truecels have to cope with not fucking prime pussy. Sorry for less resonance.
There should also be a surplus production of females for adoption and improvement of the epigenetics of third world country populations.

Feminnazis should be okay with this as well.
that's one point I was trying to make. i feel like most people could agree on this. male and female and all the pollical positions. what's the downside on making gender selection more available to more women? unless you're like stupid china and select to have more pissed off cels than women...their is a possibility that crossing a threshold of having (dare I say) too many women could cause unforeseen consequences that are negative. don't know but making the technology more available sounds good to me.

that's one point I was trying to make. i feel like most people could agree on this. male and female and all the pollical positions. what's the downside on making gender selection more available to more women? unless you're like stupid china and select to have more pissed off cels than women...their is a possibility that crossing of threshold of having (dare I say) too many women could cause unforeseen consequences that are negative. don't know but making the technology more available sounds good to me.
Christian fundamentalists. Muh precious incelbabylife, but once he becomes off age...

Ye harems and maybe economic decline. It would need a gigantic act of force of social engineering that's for sure.

Christian fundamentalists. Muh precious incelbabylife, but once he becomes off age...

Ye harems and maybe economic decline. It would need a gigantic act of force of social engineering that's for sure.
the thing is though it's already legal in U.S. and I never hear it brought up and it doesn't...seem..to be adding to the breakdown of cohesion. but I had thought of this in the past and I could have sworn at one point the gender selection for social and non medical reasons was illegal. maybe it varies state to state. like I said I did 30 seconds of research ngl. they call it "family balancing." . here's something interesting about india and china "
, India now has 110 boys born for every 100 girls, and China and Azerbaijan have 116 boys for every 100 girls.
These skewed sex ratios are resulting in higher rates of sexual abuse, bride kidnapping and human trafficking"
that place is fucked. imagine 10% more men everywhere you look. actual hell.

the thing is though it's already legal in U.S. and I never hear it brought up and it doesn't...seem..to be adding to the breakdown of cohesion. but I had thought of this in the past and I could have sworn at one point the gender selection for social and non medical reasons was illegal. maybe it varies state to state. like I said I did 30 seconds of research ngl. they call it "family balancing." . here's something interesting about india and china "
, India now has 110 boys born for every 100 girls, and China and Azerbaijan have 116 boys for every 100 girls.

These skewed sex ratios are resulting in higher rates of sexual abuse, bride kidnapping and human trafficking"

that place is fucked. imagine 10% more men everywhere you look. actual hell.
In some mountainous remote border regions they are already sharing wifes in the villages, I heard. Can't be good for the genepool.

Every problem in the world is attributable to disenfranchised men economically or sexually tbh.

yah if their were way more women than men it would sort of almost be forcing them into harems....honestly though look how they treat most men even when it's close to 50/50. Im not sure if it even matters. it's definitely a deep issue that im not really qualified to speculate on.
In some mountainous remote border regions they are already sharing wifes in the villages, I heard. Can't be good for the genepool.

Every problem in the world is attributable to disenfranchised men economically or sexually tbh.
to an extent that's true..because even if times get hard if you have something meaningful you're working toward..passing down values and getting rewarded for hard work and have a god damn partner their's hope...take hope away and you get chinamen reverting back to the mongol days and running off with someones daughter to the mountains...but their government is fucking villainous they think they have no choice...a fucking fem would read that and think "oh this poster is evil! he's not blaming the china maurader man everything he said is invalid now!" bah. im just saying that some men do turn evil if they think theirs no damn hope in the world.