Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Polish women hate polish men

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

This is what happen when you give women rights

C.H.E.R.R.Y°°°°°P.I.C.K.I.N.G

What a secret tho

German Chads only.

Polish whores can't get enough of German dick since they were invaded in 1939. It's the greatest thing that ever happened to them.
They were "raped" by Chad German SS soldiers and feel in love with it. They noticed how inferior Slav men were.

The grandmother's taught the mother's that taught the daughters of the wonders of German superiority. Now we have a massive inflow of polish whores arriving in Germany in search of German Chads.

And then they wonder why men hate women

A polack woman often tried mocking me in highschool, I usually retorted quite nastily and often about her ethnicity which just made her more angry and vicious haha, but I saw her post a picture on her facebook the other day, she looked as subhuman as I do and had aged like a fine glass of milk, seems to me the eastern euro women often do.

One needs to kidnap them and treat them like men of culture should ( in video game ).

I would fuck both those whores

sums it up. women hate men of their own ethnicitiy the most.

Polish foids are in majority ethnic only, after 30, after prime years, they are looking for husband amongst Poles.

Is Poland or Russia worse in terms of incel life? I would say they are around the same level.

Germany has a massive inflow of polish whores looking to "have fun" with German Chads.
Being cucked by a German doesn't sound that bad cause they objectively mog but these hoes literally fuck curries and short sandniggers :lul:

It should be a crime to deny these women to me

Being cucked by a German doesn't sound that bad cause they objectively mog but these hoes literally fuck curries and short sandniggers :lul:
same for most slav foids tbh they are gigawhores

they need to be straightened out