Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Polish men, envy men it's their end. Curry rule now begin

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

I am pajeet
I come from the east
To conquer polish milfs

My shitskin
Makes slavic women kneel
My accent
Makes polish women wet

Polish women come to me
I show you world never seen
Slums, cow shit and curries piss
Pajeet's dick is what you need

I am curry
Come on and hurry
Polish women are all curvy
And my dick is very hungry

Slavic men
Envy men
It's their end
Curry rule now begin

Polish women come to me
Polish women come to me

This is just @anandkonda ‘s fantasy

This is just @anandkonda ‘s fantasy
It's all jokes until you actually get a Polish foid

View: https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1798760184535458099

not in Poland. Looks like even our dogs can get whores in EE with decent money maxx
Show me actual outmarriage statistics of Polish women instead of some cherrypicked video

Show me actual outmarriage statistics of Polish women instead of some cherrypicked video
@WorthlessSlavicShit made some thread about this. @WorthlessSlavicShit is there any data on curry marriages? I am curious, for sure we would be the least

Poland is called the brothel of Europe apparently, looks like that's true

Last edited:
polish people have kike dna, the desire to racemixx and be cucked by other races runs through your blood. the jewish style of humor explains it.

Last edited:
@WorthlessSlavicShit is there any data on curry marriages? I am curious, for sure we would be the least
You got me trawling the web a lot with this question, but I couldn't find much:feelsbadman:. I'd say it's a pretty good guess that marriages with Indians are among the least likely international marriages for Poles, as India is a very distant country that sources a very small number of immigrants to Poland. That said, it's likely that when such marriages do happen, it's more often than not Polish woman and Indian man, since Polish women in general marry foreigners three times as often as Polish men, and the only region which sources more brides than grooms to Poland are East Slavic countries.

Even the Vietnamese managed to marry more Polish women than Polish men in the 1995-2007 period, so I see no reason why curries also wouldn't be doing so now:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

You got me trawling the web a lot with this question, but I couldn't find much:feelsbadman:. I'd say it's a pretty good guess that marriages with Indians are among the least likely international marriages for Poles, as India is a very distant country that sources a very small number of immigrants to Poland. That said, it's likely that when such marriages do happen, it's more often than not Polish woman and Indian man, since Polish women in general marry foreigners three times as often as Polish men, and the only region which sources more brides than grooms to Poland are East Slavic countries.

Even the Vietnamese managed to marry more Polish women than Polish men in the 1995-2007 period, so I see no reason why curries also wouldn't be doing so now:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

View attachment 1177050

View attachment 1177051

Thanks for responding even for such a silly query :feelshaha:

View attachment 1177050

View attachment 1177051

Time to polandmaxx