Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Polish Jokes (Potential Suifuel for Polishcels)

I don't get it, is there some kind of stereotype for polaks being lowIQ? Why have I never heard of this before?

What’s funny about polish anyway? I just use it to clean my shoes tbh,.

Poles are bros

Just polish jews shitting on a nation that previously hosted their parasite asses...

I don't get it, is there some kind of stereotype for polaks being lowIQ? Why have I never heard of this before?
are you a UScel if you are one you must not be around Polaks

yeah Poles are known as strange too also known for liking bowling
According to articles and entries about Polish jokes, their history traces back to the beginning of Polish emigration to America. Poles were one of the biggest groups to arrive so late (in comparison to groups that arrived between the 16th and 18th centuries). They emigrated from Poland in a few waves, usually because tragedy had struck in Europe:

Arriving late, often not knowing more than a few words of English (no one plans forced emigration, so there was no time to learn it) made most of the emigrants become blue-collar workers regardless of their occupation in their home country. Moreover, because of their longing for their lost homeland, Poles were often somewhat unwilling to assimilate into their neighbourhoods and showed deep commitment to the Polish language, culture and customs. This sort of attitude, even nowadays, is a common bone of contention between immigrants and their host country.

What was reportedly (this opinion has been disputed) a catalyst for Polish emigrants’ bad reputation in America were prejudices that followed them over from the Old Continent. From the 19th century till 1945, the Prussian, German and Nazi German states had very aggressive anti-Polish policies that went along with their plans to annex Polish territory. Their propaganda would deliberately create the image of a dumb Pole whose only ability is to work in the field. It started during Otto von Bismarck’s Kulturkampf policy and revived when Germany turned into Nazi Germany.

stereotypes are usually true

Just polish jews shitting on a nation that previously hosted their parasite asses...
The question of Jews in Poland is very easy to be understood. They did practically nothing positive here, Poland owes them nothing. It is rather the opposite.

The question of Jews in Poland is very easy to be understood. They did practically nothing positive here, Poland owes them nothing. It is rather the opposite.
While they were invaded the Jews were in their shops just another day in the market for them and when the Warsaw uprising began they just sat in their camps like lazy asses waiting for the Poles to rescue them or hid in a Polish family’s house while the Poles were crushed

I thought that's what i said, except meaner.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back