Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Polish farmers are joining Russia & rising up against western anglo-jewish globalists! Nothing can stop return of based Pan-Slavic ethno-nationalism!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Death to all nigger-spic-whore-loving anglo-jew NATO cucks! WE WILL RETURN TO A SOCIETY OF ORDER, DISCIPLINE, TRADITION, AND MORALITY! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Swagger billions must die

Last edited:
Now it's time for my country to step up and start supporting Russia.

Now it's time for my country to step up and start supporting Russia.
The ties of blood and soil are thick. All Slavs will unite and overthrow Anglo Saxon lovers of jews and shitskins. Slavs will lead the whole White race into a new era of greatness.

The ties of blood and soil are thick. All Slavs will unite and overthrow Anglo Saxon lovers of jews and shitskins. Slavs will lead the whole White race into a new era of greatness.
Not everyone likes that idea here due to all the brainwashing especially the foids. They don't even have to serve in the military yet they make these decisions for us. Makes me hate toilets even more if I keep thinking about it.

I believe in East Germany its over 80% of the people are supporting Russia in the war. And a majority of East Germans want the old communist DDR back. They wanted to join the West as it was in the 1980's.. not the modern Davos/WEF billionaire ran version. Last I read in Poland its over 40% supporting Russia.

This is one of the big reasons I don't think the USA will get involved in wars in Eastern Europe (EE). They will likely be civil wars with the Russians backing nationalists and communist parties.

Not everyone likes that idea here due to all the brainwashing especially the foids. They don't even have to serve in the military yet they make these decisions for us. Makes me hate toilets even more if I keep thinking about it.
Women shouldn't be allowed to think. A thinking woman is a criminal because all she has is her chaotic, rebellious, and misandrist temperament which she uses to scorn all forms of masculinity like order, tradition, loyalty, defense, perseverance, and honor.

I believe in East Germany its over 80% of the people are supporting Russia in the war. And a majority of East Germans want the old communist DDR back.
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
And a majority of East Germans want the old communist DDR back. They wanted to join the West as it was in the 1980's.. not the modern Davos/WEF billionaire ran version.
:yes::yes::yes:

Farmers are waking up

Women shouldn't be allowed to think. A thinking woman is a criminal because all she has is her chaotic, rebellious, and misandrist temperament which she uses to scorn all forms of masculinity like order, tradition, loyalty, defense, perseverance, and honor.
Lmao even now I just watched the shit you just posted on my ruski TV and they are saying these farmers are retarded. :lasereyes:

Jewropean Union bureaucrats are trying to flood the market with garbage inedible Khokhol grain so they can buy weapons

Lmao even now I just watched the shit you just posted on my ruski TV and they are saying these farmers are retarded. :lasereyes:
Give them time. They will reconcile. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I believe in East Germany its over 80% of the people are supporting Russia in the war. And a majority of East Germans want the old communist DDR back. They wanted to join the West as it was in the 1980's.. not the modern Davos/WEF billionaire ran version. Last I read in Poland its over 40% supporting Russia.
I imagine that life was really better for a common people till 1991 both in the West and in the East.
Not necessarily in material sense but there was order in society and less atomisation.

Polish farmers are joining Russia​

It's more complicated than that.
What you posted is one banner out of few dozens.

It's literally one deluded men who pinned this banner to his tractor.

Polish farmers or polish people are not supporting Russia per se. Russia still wants to attack Poland and rule over us so it would be stupid to support Russia from polish point of view.

But at the same time, after 2 years of helping jewUkraine and having interactions with Ukrainians we are really starting to see how Ukrainians are ungrateful, corrupt morally, corrupt financially and how they steal help we sent them and how they don't respect us and how they behave like literally animals in out country that don't obey any laws or social norms.

We have enough. We would want to Ukrainians either start to respect us and be grateful for help we gave them or fuck off and get lost from our country.

All those things that Ukrainians do in Poland and to Poland showed us that Russia had their reasons to attack jewUkraine.

Russia had to deal with Ukrainians for 30 years, and in Poland we dealt 2 years with them and we are already tired of them, these people are not grateful, not obeying law, aggressive and not friendly at all.

Last edited:
Hopefully when fascism returns to Europe, it massacres the Poles again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back