Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Polish energy drink

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I wonder is there a hidden message with this energy drink. I don't know why local stores need to stock Polish energy drinks anyway, why can't the immigrants just make do with Monster or Relentless.

DSC 0278

DSC 0279

Black - a caffeinated drink delivered by the Polish organization FoodCare.

The beverage under the name Black Energy Drink was acquainted with the market after the FoodCare organization lost the rights to deliver, disseminate and advance the caffeinated drink Tiger [1] [2] (the name is likewise the expert nom de plume Dariusz Michalczewski ). Michalczewski moved the rights to utilize the Tiger assignment to the Maspex organization from Wadowice. The Black beverage is as yet present outside Poland, among others in Germany, Great Britain, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Iran.

Black, Red Bull. it’s all too obvious

I wonder is there a hidden message with this energy drink. I don't know why local stores need to stock Polish energy drinks anyway, why can't the immigrants just make do with Monster or Relentless.

Some of those energy drinks are (ready) mixed with alcohol if you look closely.

But yeah they have those weird eastern european shop fronts with over-sized pics of Polska Kielbasa and Lech Beer.

A eastern european college girl in class only ever drank Euro Shopper energy at 35p per can and ate Mega Choc biscuits or Milka (fake chocolate) bar. When asked why not Red Bull, McVities or Cadbury's Dairy milk she just shrugged and said "No, me no like".

Black - a caffeinated drink delivered by the Polish organization FoodCare.

The beverage under the name Black Energy Drink was acquainted with the market after the FoodCare organization lost the rights to deliver, disseminate and advance the caffeinated drink Tiger [1] [2] (the name is likewise the expert nom de plume Dariusz Michalczewski ). Michalczewski moved the rights to utilize the Tiger assignment to the Maspex organization from Wadowice. The Black beverage is as yet present outside Poland, among others in Germany, Great Britain, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Iran.
Interesting

Some of those energy drinks are (ready) mixed with alcohol if you look closely.

But yeah they have those weird eastern european shop fronts with over-sized pics of Polska Kielbasa and Lech Beer.

A eastern european college girl in class only ever drank Euro Shopper energy at 35p per can and ate Mega Choc biscuits or Milka (fake chocolate) bar. When asked why not Red Bull, McVities or Cadbury's Dairy milk she just shrugged and said "No, me no like".
Jfl she wouldn't turn down local Chad's 8 inch cock

Jfl she wouldn't turn down local Chad's 8 inch cock

Nah it was a platonic exchange on food habits.

I spoke to a guy and he said he liked Romanian Goats Cheese and said dried meats- cause tbf you do get more for your money in these EU shops. He said UK shops sell shitty cheese triangles and thin slices of ham for £5.00 (true), whereas a Euro store you get a whole basket (true).

I used to buy pint cans (568ml) of Lithuanian Lager for £0.99 a can compared to £1.59 for 440ml in a UK shop.