Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Police officer shoots innocent woman for lifting a cooking pot (headshot)

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡

View: https://youtu.be/U2rMB2fYjuY?t=506

>innocent
>woman

Pick one.

Damn wtf
>Tell her to take the pot off the stove
>DROP THE FUCKING POT REEEE

Just ignore the video because it doesn't align with your agenda theory
It's like killing mosquitoes; the world is better without women.

It's so weird they always shoot their entire magazine or just headshot the "bad one"

white supremacy
When whites do it = Racism
When blacks do it = Empowering

Your allowed to shit on every other race other than black is what ive gathered in this new universe but god forbid if a black calls a white man mayomonkey or cracker that he strikes back or that a black guy calls an asian a yellow and the asian strikes back, Doublestandards us but not thee.

It's like killing mosquitoes; the world is better without women.
Yeah that excuses the police malpractice. This isn't about gender, they would have behaved the same even it was a nigger man too :feelsseriously:

Don't be Consequentalist retard and think about this deontologically nigga

I hope your trolling me

Yeah that excuses the police malpractice. This isn't about gender, they would have behaved the same even it was a nigger man too :feelsseriously:

Don't be Consequentalist retard and think about this deontologically nigga
Don't understand half the words you said but I feel ya

Hope BLM trashes the countty again

She was probably gonna throw boiling water at him

She was probably gonna throw boiling water at him
No she wasn't stop being racist.

First of all SHE called the cops because of a suspected break in

Then once the cops arrived they told her to take the water off the stove

Then they shot her once she was holding the boiling water calling a threat

No she wasn't stop being racist.

First of all SHE called the cops because of a suspected break in

Then once the cops arrived they told her to take the water off the stove

Then they shot her once she was holding the boiling water calling a threat
If that is fully true, then the cops might have been wrong. However, I find that hard to believe. The stories tend to get manipulated by the news to make the cops look bad and make the sheboons look innocent.

If that is fully true, then the cops might have been wrong. However, I find that hard to believe. The stories tend to get manipulated by the news to make the cops look bad and make the sheboons look innocent.
Nigga there is video evidence and the cops already had switched police jobs 5 times

Stop being blinded by agenda

View attachment 1206611
I do feel like your trolling me though, I don't know how you could possibly deny this with heaps of evidence
I have had many bad experiences with hood niggas. This includes men and sheboons. I am automatically gonna be on the cop's side until I see absolute proof otherwise.

I have had many bad experiences with hood niggas. This includes men and sheboons. I am automatically gonna be on the cop's side until I see absolute proof otherwise.
The proof is right on the video xd

ah the helm of awe. I didnt know white nats used that symbol

The proof is right on the video xd
he's too retarded to look at the video with his eyes :feelskek:

Cops are always useless. I called the cops because there were car thieves checking out the cars in my neighborhood and dispatch asked "So what do you want to happen" :feelsseriously: The cops called me an hour later asking for the description, and I gave it to them and even told them where they went cause I told those niggas to fuck off so they left my neighborhood. another hour passes by and they call just to tell me "yeah we don't see them in your area :feelsokman:" :feelsree:

Bitch should've put down the pot LMAO