Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

police officer rapes 14yo jb

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
qiZ6rQph1ySBGu-65-X6sVfSmYBlNVFbcBNGnGyGz-0.jpg

over for assymetricalcels

based jbhuntingpolicecel

He doesnt look older than 16

sounds like he's been awarded One Yike

burgerland laws are so retarded

She lied about her age

Chadlite.. of course, the skull shape would indicate superior frame also. JB enjoyed it without a doubt.

this is what happens if your deprived for a longer period of time

That officer is white and good looking, it was definitely consensual and the whore is feeling guilty now

So if it’s a female teacher it’s not rape but if it’s a male police officer they can’t wait to call it rape.

She probably consented. Chad can do no wrong.

She consented so not ""rape"" lol

i wish that were me.. i fucking want a loli gf

That officer is white and good looking, it was definitely consensual and the whore is feeling guilty now
She didn't. Her parents found her diary how she enjoyed every seconds of it.

It was statutory rape, not forced rape and her parents found out and reported it. The 14 year old probably enjoyed it. Remember though, no pussy is worth going to jail over.

A Florida state trooper has been arrested for having sex with a girl starting from when she was just 14 — at least once in the back of his car parked in a public gas station, according to authorities.

Highway Patrol trooper Riley Marcus Schwarz, 23, was busted after the girl’s parents found her journal detailing the numerous times the officer had sex with the youngster, according to the Tampa Bay Reporter.

“The contents of the journal indicate that the relationship was sexual in nature and that they had been talking to each other since Sept. 23, 2018,” the arrest affidavit says, according to the paper.

They started having sex in October 2018 when the girl was just 14, the affidavit states.

Schwarz admitted to the having intercourse with the girl “six to eight times,” according to the affidavit, including once “in the back seat of his vehicle” at a Mobil gas station.

Schwarz has been charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery involving sexual activity of a victim 12-15 years of age, according to records, and is being held in Land O Lakes jail on $10,000 bond.

He was immediately fired by the Florida Highway Patrol.

“The alleged actions are reprehensible, and the department continues to cooperate fully with the investigation,” Captain Thomas E. Pikul said, according to the Reporter.”

Stop celibrating. I'd bet money the girl was a nog. In these cases it's always a nog. Racemixing is inexcusable.

Mogs me overall

I mog his eye area, the only thing I have over him.
asymmetry killed me ded srs
i would be 7.5/10 facially if i had more symmetrical face and headshape

14 year old JB

Just another day in the Kwa.

It's not RAPE if she consented.

Did it feel good though? - Ricegum

Florida pigs deserve lymphoma