Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Police Killings: A Blackpilled Reminder

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
★★
Remember, when normshits are discussing and accusing cops of being racists, lets not forget where the real discrepancy lies:

In 2019, almost 1000 males were killed by police in the US. Meanwhile, on 43 females were killed. Previous years are similar in nature. When was the last time you heard of police brutality or killings of foids? Remember, if George was a foid, (s)he would still be with us.

Fuck the police

i hate police tbh

If one action could sum on what feminism truly means... it would be police brutality. A tall, white pig with a gun and a badge beating or shooting an ethnic manlet to death because the gynocentric state gave him the authority to do so and be celebrated for it. It's eugenics and lookism captured perfectly in a few bloody and deadly moments. Police brutality is about impressing femoids by bullying and culling the genetically inferior through brutal displays of violence. Trust me, when cops are beating and shooting men to death, they know any femoids who might be watching it happen are WET!

Femoids only protest white on black police brutality when it's a tyrone that gets killed, meanwhile they chuckle when blackcels are killed. They mourn the deaths of tyrones because tyrones are genetically superior to the cops that kill them, in the eyes of femoids... that's dysgenic and the opposite of what should happen. They use racism as a cover so they can get progressive points while really being regressive and racist thots who are just as bad as the cops.

Remember, no foid is actually against police brutality when the victim is a short or ugly male. The police are the armed branch of feminism. When I close my eyes and think of the word "woman"... a male SWAT pig pointing a gun at me is what I see, that's what the word "woman" means to me. When I see females in real life, I don't see attractive and youthful foids I would like to get to know... I see an army of chads, cops, normies, and killbots all pointing their guns and fists at me. When I see a female look at me, I don't see the eyes of a "woman", I see threats of violence and death from more men than I can count.

If one action could sum on what feminism truly means... it would be police brutality. A tall, white pig with a gun and a badge beating or shooting an ethnic manlet to death because the gynocentric state gave him the authority to do so and be celebrated for it. It's eugenics and lookism captured perfectly in a few bloody and deadly moments. Police brutality is about impressing femoids by bullying and culling the genetically inferior through brutal displays of violence. Trust me, when cops are beating and shooting men to death, they know any femoids who might be watching it happen are WET!

Femoids only protest white on black police brutality when it's a tyrone that gets killed, meanwhile they chuckle when blackcels are killed. They mourn the deaths of tyrones because tyrones are genetically superior to the cops that kill them, in the eyes of femoids... that's dysgenic and the opposite of what should happen. They use racism as a cover so they can get progressive points while really being regressive and racist thots who are just as bad as the cops.

Remember, no foid is actually against police brutality when the victim is a short or ugly male. The police are the armed branch of feminism. When I close my eyes and think of the word "woman"... a male SWAT pig pointing a gun at me is what I see, that's what the word "woman" means to me. When I see females in real life, I don't see attractive and youthful foids I would like to get to know... I see an army of chads, cops, normies, and killbots all pointing their guns and fists at me. When I see a female look at me, I don't see the eyes of a "woman", I see threats of violence and death from more men than I can count.
1000% based and blackpilled. Only ugly men experience oppression.

When a man gets a gun, he secretly wants to shot other men around him. He wants to see their helpless looks, hear their moans, watch how their bowels explode. He also knows other men would readily cuck him and take away his women given an opportunity, so gun gives him the confidence to confront potential assaulters should such need arise.

If a policeman savagely murdered me foids would hold celebration parades and organize a community wide holiday bash! There would be cheerful music in every house. Foid virtue signaling is triggered when a male is killed by another male who is less attractive, since it is against the order they subscribe to. Whenever someone ugly kills someone attractive it is based

When a man gets a gun, he secretly wants to shot other men around him. He wants to see their helpless looks, hear their moans, watch how their bowels explode. He also knows other men would readily cuck him and take away his women given an opportunity, so gun gives him the confidence to confront potential assaulters should such need arise.
Are you from a city? If so, Then i can understand your feelings. It's all about the mog.

But...
Are you really an Incel?
Have you ever been a victim of violence?

Then you should KNOW, that nobody has your back. yoyo! (You are on your own!) So having a gun isn't about kicking ass as much as saving YOUR ass!

Ofc, if for some reason they are unavailable, or illegal in your area, you'll need something else... But most of all you need the will to defend yourself!

As bad as cops are, it would be mayhem and chaos without their threat of violence. Unfortunately, around feral peoples you need a military!

All police officers are whiteknights