Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Police just fired on protesters in Louisville.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I have never been more happy to be a Gorilla

20200312 143641

Lifefuel
Bluepillers and police killing eachother, and we win

finally, some action.
i wanna see this bluepilled society fuck itself over.

Oooh shit, let me grab some popcorn before the show starts

Considering that the rioters have stolen explosives and assault rifles from police, this could get juicy.
Who said the retards know how to use them in the first place JFL

baaaaaaaaaased

Hopfully it was an Antifa scum

Who said the retards know how to use them in the first place JFL
how hard could it be to point a gun and pull trigger?

its just like the simulations

Waco tier massacre asap plz tbh ded srs ngl.

It’s not hard but most of them will fuck that up alone and in terms of actually shooting the gun their MW rank doesn’t translate into real life so they’ll most likely shoot the gun for five seconds then paralyze their arm

You gotta remember that if they took police weapons they’re POLICE weapons. Meaning the police know each weapon being used like the back of their hand and are adjusted to its weight, recoil, etc. unlike your average civvie.

Last edited:
Jfl good news, only leftist faggots are protesting.
The same type of people that want us dead.

Police are the biggest cucks and should be French revolutioned in Assassins Creed Unity

wtf is wrong with the usa

Soothes the soul to watch this wretched society tear itself apart at the seams. Grab the snacks we are in for a wild ride

This will help the unemployment rate go down and more stimulus money for law abiding citizens.

I was about to give you the bussiness but then saw it said "rifles". Rifles, shotguns and anything with a stock is easy to handle and aim accurately I even won a shooting competition when I took my hunters license years where about 26 people age 16-60+ were attending we used a real shotgun but with a laser on shooting at a whiteboard and got 3 live round on a bolt action sniper I won despite only having fired a rifle 3 times before; I even arrogantly said to my parents before I drove over there I would win because I am a pro using guns with a stock on.

But to the point "how hard can it be to pull a trigger" assuming you mean hitting the target, on a rifle in my experience not hard at all with a handgun pretty damn hard if the target is further away than 15-25 meters depending on your skill, with no skill you probably won´t hit the broad side of a barn from those distances.

pretty sure its only liberal retards so not much of a loss tbh.

glad i dont live in the US

The original title was "It's going down, boys". I'm sure most guys here are happy to see excalation.

How's life in the forest Gorillacel?
Its great Humancel. Since corona, less people have been trampling through my territory. And i don't have to deal with any virus or police state bullshit.

Gg

That is good news. How many bananas have you eaten today?
I had only one, as well as a patch of grass and some nuts and berries.

I like to eat a variety of forest delicacy's.

What are your favorite copes?
Because i am genetically modified i excel in a variety of copes. My favorite ones would be art, gaming, lifting, and writing.

Lifefuel
More dead commies, more riots
More riots, more dead commies

JFL whats this have to do with my inceldom

Waco tier massacre asap plz tbh ded srs ngl.
Yeah I want to see some serious shit go down.

So far these protests have been just lame. People are just using George Floyd as an excuse to steal Nike shoes from Foot Locker. Like for fucks sakes, they are so weak. Nobody's even armed properly. They're not serious about making a difference. They just want free shoes.

The pigs doing something right for a change

For once it makes not being part of society kind of nice.

1 person isnt enough, I wish the cops kill 1 million people (in GTA San Andreas).

glad to see some FEMINIST SJWs killed by officers who serve gynocracy itself