Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Police charge 'helmet guy' with assault over violence at Hamilton Pride

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Anything that goes against the narrative of women being perfect and this degeneracy been accepted is seen as hate speech and "freedom of speech" goes right out of the window.

However, they didn't portray christianity in the correct manner - but who am I to judge?

James 1:19
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

Oh, Cucknada.
Childhood is wanting to live in the reach West.
Adoolthood is understanding that it is better to suffer under dictatorship in your home country.

A short version if you have adhd.

Thumbnail was enough for me. Look at these balding, morbidly obese monstrosities.

Welcome to Cucknada.

Lol Christainity is dying in Canada, atleast the ethnics are trying to save Catholicism somewhat here.

Thumbnail was enough for me. Look at these balding, morbidly obese monstrosities.

A burden on the healthcare system and any unfortunate soul who has to sit next to them on a flight. I bet you can smell a pink-haired SJW landwhale with unshaved pits from 10 feet away.

If you watch it, you can cleary see who are the attackers and started the mess.

What a world...

@Weston404

That thumbnail tho...
Welcome to Cucknada.
Canada soy

Isaiah 51:13
And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where [is] the fury of the oppressor?

Blackops2

Last edited:
The leftist cucks definitely instigated it first. Thing I didn't like is how the bearded guy in the end refused to talk with that "Freemason" and was just yelling over him. However, there's really no diplomacy with these ((("people"))) at this point.

I honestly hoped that a Moslem detonated himself in that scene from 15:00.