Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Police brutality thread

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
Before i start this i just wanna point out that the cops who do this kind of thing are a minority and most of them are pretty good people so don’t blame all of them for the actions of these cops

But also the problem is that when they are bad the system lets them get away with it

Last edited:
This one’s one of the most ridiculously unfair. The court prevented the jury from seeing this video because it would “bias” them against the cop, Philip Brailsford, and then after they declared him not guilty he said he had PTSD from taunting and killing an innocent man. The police retired him at 30-something with a comfortable pension and I think he now lives in the Philippines because everyone in America wants him dead

View: https://youtu.be/VBUUx0jUKxc

most of them are pretty good people
More than half of them are foid-worshipping hillbillies and Brads who would beat any sub 5 ethnic to death if they had the chance to, tbh. :feelsjuice:

9C5BD8DF D966 45DB BCFD 42BEF9F05BEF

pigs

cops are stupid zog bots and deserve death

(in minecraft)

Before i start this i just wanna point out that the cops who do this kind of thing are a minority and most of them are pretty good people so don’t blame all of them for the actions of these cops

But also the problem is that when they are bad the system lets them get away with it
Usually i see "good" cops make excuses for the bad ones, they are also bad.