Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Police Brutality continues, take that normie pigs

This isn’t police brutality. It’s after the protestors threw rocks and charged at cops or blocked roads. Justified tee bee haych.

All humans deserve to die. I hope you all end up killing each other

İ dont like that. İ would like to fight back if they touched me like that.

we gotta keep these animals in line :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Police officers = criminals.

Police officers = criminals.
The real criminals are the members of society who get to live a life of enjoyment through exploitation of the hard work, labour and utility of low-tier males

Reminds me times when i was bullied for no reason . Good ole times

It has been nice so far watching the world spiral into chaos

The real criminals are the members of society who get to live a life of enjoyment through exploitation of the hard work, labour and utility of low-tier males
Yes, women are criminals too.

If you don't support police putting down antifa, blm and whores you are a cuck tbh

This video I can't be glad about because if I had to be outside and get some shit and was unlucky to live in these horrible places, the police would try and run me over too.
I hate everyone in that video. The normies and the cops. Fuck them both.

Really warms the heart to see normies getting run over like that.

"Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again."
I don't think so Cuckerberg :feelsseriously:

"Muh chinese police is being cruel to the freedom fighters in Hong Kong"
Meanwhile in USA, the police do the same things lol

Last edited:
One of the most shameful thing I've done in my life was taking part in student protests. I only had a vague idea of what I was doing, I was basically doing what everyone did, like a sheep, and I was dumb enough to think that confronting the police would be "cool". The only excuse I can find for myself is that I was young, stupid and impressionable.

I hate mobs. I don't want the be part of one ever again.

Fuck the chienlit.

Last edited:
now these normies can have a taste of what it feels like being a incel on a DAILY FUCKING BASIS
in which people who are more powerful than you beat down on you and a society that laughed at you. but these normies should be thankful that don't get to experience that laughter, that mockery, that alienation.

If you don't support police putting down antifa, blm and whores you are a cuck tbh
If you suck up the arse of the polis like a pathetic bootlicker then your are a cuck tbh.

I enjoy seeing all that soys and foids get pushed to the ground

They deserve it

ForcefulUncommonCrossbill-small.gif

Based, I hope the cops unleash a bullet torrent into the crowd for lols

the cops and national guard are KNEELING to protestors America is cucked

No wonder these cops are going nuts. Those shrill foid screams gave me hearing loss.