Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Police Academy

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

They just point me to the slaughterhouse
Will that mean its over for me on this forum? I want to join as a intern first, but we'll see how things [UWSL]work[/UWSL] out

Don't even know they accept subhumans as police/SWAT members :feelshaha:

I had this dream since I was a kid, but no dream for my face..

Last edited:
In Spain to become a cop you have to pass a difficult exam (both theoretical and physical) and psychometric test so it's completely out of reach for incels to become cops here. Indeed most cops are bullies or that kid that sucked at everything except sports class kek.

In Spain to become a cop you have to pass a difficult exam (both theoretical and physical) and psychometric test so it's completely out of reach for incels to become cops here. Indeed most cops are bullies or that kid that sucked at everything except sports class kek.
rriba spaña:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can almost guarantee its the same here. For example in Netherlands there are Chads, foids and old boomers as officers

I never see a modern ugly dude working as a officer

If it's your dream then do it brocel, if you're in the USA you can get a great salary, pay and benefits.

Why should i risk my life for a society that failed me?

Go for it, might as well do something with your life other than rot here