Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Poles GTFIH

Tan in the sun till you're black Theory

Congratulations to all the future single mothers with AIDS! :forcedsmile:

Jfl at all the coping redpill cucks in the comment section blaming this on literally anything but the women.

50cent Car GIF - 50cent Car Bye GIFs

Last edited:

See, the problem with normies is denial of basic human nature.

That clip is manifestation of sexual dominance. It's another tribe saying "your women are ours". "We're real men, you're not". "You have been conquered and your women now desire us".

It's one of the most basic, in-your-face form of domination.

But normtards will say they're "just dancing", "just having fun".

Any white man who doesn't feel humiliated by this must be castrated.

Last edited:
Jfl at all of the coping redpill cucks in the comment section blaming this on literally anything other than the women.
Foids vote for all this shit, and then the men suffer to consequences.
View attachment 1175918
View attachment 1175919
View attachment 1175920

That clip is manifestation of sexual dominance. It's another tribe saying "your women are ours". "We're real men, you're not". "You have been conquered and your women now desire us".

Fucking brutal & a tera-blackpill tbh.

I was not joking when i said that our foids hate us and will pick anyone even niggers living in a turd hut over us slavs. I really hope Putin will wipe us all out.

One of these offspring made the Roland Garros final today, so there's a .00001% chance they won't be single mother societal destruction.

What in the fuck.

What in the fuck. Now tell me why I should give a fuck about anything? I hope Putin nukes Warsaw and evaporates all those foid whores and their Jewish masters.

Remeber slavcels, you HAVE to die for your country and defend your QUEENS.
i would rather join the Putler and shoot at the our race traitor foids

What in the fuck.

What in the fuck. Now tell me why I should give a fuck about anything? I hope Putin nukes Warsaw and evaporates all those foid whores and their Jewish masters.

Remeber slavcels, you HAVE to die for your country and defend your QUEENS.
Slavs die for their jew-run countries while their women take bbc at home

:feelsrope: :blackpill:

Poles are generally a high IQ population aren't they? I am not surprised to see women pair with their intellect level oofy doofy.

I was not joking when i said that our foids hate us and will pick anyone even niggers living in a turd hut over us slavs. I really hope Putin will wipe us all out.

Poles are generally a high IQ population aren't they? I am not surprised to see women pair with their intellect level oofy doofy.
men are high iq, while 90% of our foids are nigger tier iq with huge egos

The niggery has reached Poland. :feelspuke:

View attachment 1175918
View attachment 1175919
View attachment 1175920

All redditors are by default big time castrated cucks

Meanwhile in some other thread
Muh JBW is law :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Literally @To koniec for @SocialzERo s

JBW copers on suicide watch

lol

It is time ...

Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

White whores being race traitors again, as to be expected.

Any polishcel here has seen this somewhat recent video from "szarpanki z zyciem" about a BBC in Poland and a polish foid in his car while there was another polish foid being all hysterical and crying, trying to stop the car by standing in front of it ? It seems that this video got removed. It stuck with me cause it was such a display of BBC power right on our lands, and foid's treasonous nature.

Any polishcel here has seen this somewhat recent video from "szarpanki z zyciem" about a BBC in Poland and a polish foid in his car while there was another polish foid being all hysterical and crying, trying to stop the car by standing in front of it ? It seems that this video got removed. It stuck with me cause it was such a display of BBC power right on our lands, and foid's treasonous nature.
Slav foids with their circle round potato faces are one ugly bunch what really saves them is their fleshy body with all that fat on their tits and waist that looks good when young, I never got why women have such hysterical high requirements for other caucasoid races but not for negroes, for negroes facial PSL and all that shit just goes to the drain even with body women are much more forgiving to negroes than to other races

The jew has been busy there

View attachment 1175918
View attachment 1175919
View attachment 1175920

Even the more humiliating is that normscum can bully and abuse ugly or weak/disabled people of their own nation but say nothing to dominant men of other race.
This just shows that scummanity worships power and should be eliminated ( in real life ).

we need more blitzkrieg

Don't say that man :feelsbadman: Slavs are the most superior. You need to war maxx and kill rest of whites
There are no whites left only mudslimes
and i doubt it we have balls to be as powerful as we were in the past

Stop being so pessimistic. Russia will invade whole of Europe in 15 years, mark my words
The only places with birth rates above replacement levels in Russia are the muslim majority ones

@WorthlessSlavicShit the twitter replies lol

Polacy, pamiętajcie, jak dostaniecie na wojnę broń -nie wykonujcie rozkazów przełożonych. PoczERstujcie ich wiadomo czym.

@WorthlessSlavicShit the twitter replies lol
Those guys are asking the right questions tbh:feelsjuice:.

View attachment 1175918
View attachment 1175919
View attachment 1175920

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Jfl at all the coping redpill cucks in the comment section blaming this on literally anything but the women.

But muh white kweenz though.

All foids are traitors. Europe is cucked to the point of no return. The jews won.

I wish I was a black king