Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Poland really seems to be a different place

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
even such a Norwooding subhuman can get a cute gf. Ngl I’ve seen a lot of Polish couples like this
A9A08072 0BA0 420C 8511 BD6D688E37DE

Polish men aren't really known for their high quality. The one in the picture is considered a Chad in Poland. He is even dressed in normal clothes instead of work clothes

I mean slav men is not that good looking in reality and not very rich if foids never leave the country this type of guy can maybe have a chance ( the choice is not exceptional it's not scandinavia) if you a chad in this country you gonna slay a LOT and slav women is not ugly as the males.

You don't live in Poland, kek. He looks shitty even compared to average p0lacks.
Slavic women only care about money when it comes to relationships. He is dressed somewhat nicely so he moggs pretty much everyone in Poland. The national outfit in Poland is high visibility work clothes after all.

he's most likely well off and she looks about 17

Polish men aren't really known for their high quality. The one in the picture is considered a Chad in Poland. He is even dressed in normal clothes instead of work clothes
Lmao that sounds even more traditional than East Asia. When I was chadfishing in Poland a lot of stacys told me they hated Polish men. I asked them why Polish women didn’t want Polish men they said “well most of them still date Polish guys but I won’t because I don’t want to be such a failure” JFL

could it be that he is just betabuxing

Of course. Eastern Europe has terrible suicide ratio too, but it can be explained by that they're poor as fuck and poverty affects men more than women. Poland is richer than them and yet suicide ratio is the worst. Poles are extreme cucks and Polish foids mix the worst features of Western and Eastern foids. A husband can be kicked out of his own house just for lie of his wife about supposed "home abuse" - and this recent law was introduced by party calling itself traditional! Men have zero political allies.
this map of male suicides in europe correlates almost perfectly with the degree of sexual tourism and female emancipation in each country

not all poor countries are equal either, ZOG is stronger in some than others, wherever ZOG is strongest you will see male suicides

see Romania's suicide rate compared to Bulgaria's, Romania should be slightly wealthier, but it doesn't matter as ZOG is much stronger there, VICE News even has a special subsidiary just for feeding them kike bullshit in their native language

I think I need to go there coz I look like this guy jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back