Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Poland isn't based

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Q5DJTDyoQ

I dunno what to say, Poles are looked down along with all slavs by westerners but now they are seems as 'Based' ?

Poland isn't based at all they are more and more non whites, sure this isn't west levels of immigration but just give it more and as country slowly is getting more wealthy ( it's not anymore shithole it was in 90's or 00's ) and it will attract subhumans of all kinds ( immigrants ). Not to mention that by both western and nons see country as european thailand.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-3gCzb_VG8

This riceman was well known sexpat in Colombia but since Congolombia is full of mestizos and blacks it's dangerous shithole, so he just moved up to slavlands

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
@SocialzERo
@PolskiKartofel
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@tulasdanslos
@KillNiggers

In the end they just all care about thing which rules this world ( money )

Also it's feminist shithole like entire of west, EE ( Ziggerland included ) and LATAM

@Freixel

idk shit about poland but didnt they just announce that theyre gonna shoot ppl for trying to cross the boarder? sounds cool to me
bb9.png

Tarczyński looks like the slavnigger stereotype from nazi posters.

The more Westernized a country becomes, the more it is screwed up and filled with feminists and multiculturalists. In my eyes, Poland is on the limit between having a more conservative society and being degenerated like the rest of the West.

For example, my country is one of the most westernized in the region, no wonder is also a matriarchal-feminist hellhole too

Wealth atract jews who spread degeneracy, feminism and lgtbq where they go

They are like a disease for developed countries

Last edited:
Hopefully our AI overlords do us a favor and replace us or kill us.:feelshmm:

Polskość to nienormalność
(Being Pole is an aberration)
Donald Tusk - 1987