Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pol Pot

Question

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you got the chance to become Pol Pot for the rest of your life would you take that chance? You got to live until you were 80 years old. You could commit all the atrocities he did too and get away with it. You would look just like him:

Pol Pot

Pol pot

sure, why not

I don't know much about him.

No, nigger.He just killed a lot of innocent people and poorcels and ricecels for no reason.At least St.Adolf, for example, had a purpose but Pol Pot was just a paranoid commie

I have read that Khmer rouge murdered men with glasses.
If this is true when glassescels are universally disliked and are first to be exterminated by the mob.
@TrueGlassesCel

I have read that Khmer rouge murdered men with glasses.
If this is true when glassescels are universally disliked and are first to be exterminated by the mob.
@TrueGlassesCel
Yes, the red Khmer killed people with glasses first because they look like people that have more money because they could wear glasses. That's like people in wheelchairs are killed because they could buy a wheelchair.
They just killed glasses cells because they were the most weak and ugly ones.

No, I'm a moralcuck

dunno, I do have this vid to repost