Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pokimane looks like how a fart sounds

Anyways
EDF8980C 17B0 44A0 A470 2E706ACC403C

Her looksmatch died

A lot of Stacy-Only "Incels" on this site...

I know
That shows the wonders make-up can do for a female
If i was born as my looksmatched female i would literally be stacy or stacylite

I would take her anyday but yeah she is ugly
Sure...

I think it's stupid for a poor homeless person to judge people's financial choices, but that's because I'm naive enough to assume that this site actually is a home for the truly ugly, Sub-5s.

When It's mostly a bunch of above-average niggas that romanticize Inceldom.

I'm actually ugly, so I feel fucking retarded calling Pokimane "ugly", and average to above average looking dudes "Incel looking".

Anyway, site is a joke, bla bla...

Sure...

I think it's stupid for a poor homeless person to judge people's financial choices, but that's because I'm naive enough to assume that this site actually is a home for the truly ugly, Sub-5s.

I'm actually ugly, so I feel fucking retarded calling Pokimane "ugly", and average to above average looking dudes "Incel looking".

her male looksmatch
depositphotos_62229289-stock-photo-young-crazy-man.jpg
.Yeah i am better than that.

Sure...

And yes i can judge. Even if i was uglier, she is fucking ugly. looks like she is in her 40s or even 50s

Sure...

She's not ugly at all I would have kids with her.

her male looksmatch
depositphotos_62229289-stock-photo-young-crazy-man.jpg
.Yeah i am better than that.
Got it.

And yes i can judge. Even if i was uglier, she is fucking ugly. looks like she is in her 40s or even 50s
Double got it.

Have a lot to say, but again, the opinion that this site is a joke, and filled with transparent not cels, is one solely held by me.

Pretty much everyone here is okay with it, so beyond that, I will be quiet.

Got it.

Double got it.

Have a lot to say, but again, the opinion that this site is a joke, and filled with transparent not cels, is one solely held by me.

Pretty much everyone here is okay with it, so beyond that, I will be quiet.
Dude, i would date her, i would fuck her. But she is ugly

Calling Pokimane 'ugly' is just insane to me. Even in the no makeup pic, I see nothing wrong with her.

I am actually ugly. I've literally heard people whisper behind my back multiple times say that I have an ugly face. People spat on the ground once they looked at my face. Women recoiled and uttered ''Ugghhh!'' when they saw my face when walkingn past me. THIS is what actual ugiliness looks like.

Calling Pokimane ugly is fucking insane. I often get the impression there are a LOT of closeted gaycels in denial on this forum who are just not attracted to foids. Either that, or just delusional coping out of control.

I would DEMOLISH Pokimane's holes without makeup. 'Ugly' jfl :feelsseriously:

A lot of Stacy-Only "Incels" on this site...
Image 2024 08 27 001546375

I created a poll on this matter and we got reasonable results. I guess it's time for another bump

Calling Pokimane 'ugly' is just insane to me. Even in the no makeup pic, I see nothing wrong with her.
Me too...
I am actually ugly. I've literally heard people whisper behind my back multiple times say that I have an ugly face. People spat on the ground once they looked at my face. Women recoiled and uttered ''Ugghhh!'' when they saw my face when walkingn past me. THIS is what actual ugiliness looks like.
I dealt with the same.
I know who I am, and I know where I stand with people.

Which is why, for me, is incredibly stupid to be supposedly ugly, and a call a arguably not ugly woman, ugly.

I'm not here simping and white knighting for Pokimane, I don't give a fuck about her.

This is about principles, for me. If I have shit in my pants, I'm not gonna snear at a person for farting.

Calling Pokimane ugly is fucking insane. I often get the impression there are a LOT of closeted gaycels in denial on this forum who are just not attracted to foids. Either that, or just delusional coping out of control.
I agree. But it's fine, if people here genuinely think she is ugly, that's fine.
I would DEMOLISH Pokimane's holes without makeup. 'Ugly' jfl :feelsseriously:
Better get there before me, nigga :dab:
View attachment 1237112
I created a poll on this matter and we got reasonable results. I guess it's time for another bump
Thanks for showing me it, I will look forward to the new one.

poki-mane

kipo-nema

She's 5/10 at best.

That's giving her too much credit

She looks part sheboon in that photo