Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pointless video of what I'm doing (and what I do day in/day out) right now.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

View: https://youtu.be/io26QeAbU0I

Literally spend most of my life in bed as I'm pretty much crippled, apart from when I need a piss or shit and that's where the walking stick is needed to pry myself out of bed and hope I make the toilet in time (many times it's been "too late" :feelspuke:). Carers usually call 6 times a day to bring my meals around and see if I wanna get dressed, as it's summer and quite warm plus I'm high-risk and haven't left my place since March due to COVID-19, I usually stay in my boxers all day.

Still, I feel in less pain than in a long time which is brilliant, although my health is basically overall shit and rapidly deteriorating. Just happy to be safe and warm and the "Homelesscel" era is well and truly behind me :dab:

Your room/livingroom/kitchen mogs my room to Narnia and back.

Last edited:
Your room/livingroom/kitchen mogs my room to Narnia and back.
Well I was a Homelesscel for 5 and a half years before this, so literally this is like a little palace in comparison. The carers do a good job with me here too, even though they probably hate me and hate having to help me wash and dress etc, they never show it and are always cool.

I was crashing in the kitchen of this crackden during my last few months of homelessness:

20190818 200620
20190818 200636
20190818 200653
20200316 150727
20200316 150736
20200316 150845
20200316 150855
20200316 150806

Hence why I know how lucky I am now :dab::feelsokman:

Well I was a Homelesscel for 5 and a half years before this, so literally this is like a little palace in comparison. The carers do a good job with me here too, even though they probably hate me and hate having to help me wash and dress etc, they never show it and are always cool.

I was crashing in the kitchen of this crackden during my last few months of homelessness:

View attachment 276272View attachment 276273View attachment 276274View attachment 276281View attachment 276282View attachment 276283View attachment 276284View attachment 276285

Hence why I know how lucky I am now :dab::feelsokman:
Holy fucking shit.

Holy fucking shit.
Believe it or it now I seen it worse than that, plus it was usually full of at least 6 crack/smackheads at any one time, the kind that would carve you a new asshole for 50p.

That's a thread I made last summer about it. I did eventually clean the kitchen up spotless and stuck a fold-up bed in there and a telly so it wasn't so bad. I knew the guy who's place it was and he basically told everyone to stay in the fuck away from the kitchen and leave me alone so it became my little squalid "pad" for a while. When it got cold I used to turn the oven on and open the door of it for heating lol :feelskek: :cool:

20190830 002619
20190830 121600
20190830 122937

Beyond over if this dungeon mogs you
Way better than where I was. Though I agree with you Bro, I wouldn't think any Youngcels would aspire to be a dying, 36 year old with a body ravaged so much from 20 years of being an Alcoholiccel that you live in a carehome with carers having to help you with basic tasks, when they grow up.

Congrats on leveling up from homeless bro. Nice to see you're cozy and comfy.

Congrats on leveling up from homeless bro. Nice to see you're cozy and comfy.
Thanks Bro. I'm looked after pretty well in here, chalking it all down to experience and defo glad those days are behind me.

Is your eyesight fucked? I sit on my phone all day and my eyesight has became really shitty
Well my eyesight is shit at the best of times, hence why the laptop is always so close to my face which cant help it. I'm virtually blind in my left eye anyway due to falling over pissed up and smashing it in the corner of a table (something only an Incel could manage lol :feelskek: ), lucky I didn't lese it altogether. Here's a pic I took the day after the hospital had fixed it up:

Hfckwfliwjfl

P.S: Just noticed you're a Newcel, welcome Bro :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Holy shit, that's a stage of LDAR I have yet to come even close to

Really pointless

How'd you become Homeless?

How'd you become Homeless?
Family kicked me out due to me being a chronic Alcoholicel and constantly being pissed up drunk.

Nice bro. Looks cosy.

how old are you?

Holy shit bro, glad to see you're doing ok now. Is social welfare in your country decent?

I'm also curious

Cheers. Family kicked me out due to me being a chronic Alcoholicel and constantly being pissed up drunk. I'm on NEETbux and yeah I do better than some so can't complain

families that do that deserve beheading
We were never close even growing up, haven't seen my brother for 10 years, my sister in about 6 and a half, and my dad in 13 years. My mum still wires me money so we speak on the phone about once a month.