Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL POF is getting desperate

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Tempsnip
Tempsnip1

They hadn't emailed me with "new matches" in months, and now they've sent two emails in 4 days. Has this happened to any of you? If this is a general trend among incels, PoF must be on its last legs.

Press S to spit on PoF

S

If you have matches you mog me

Yeah, happened to me, but it was okcupid. Cretins just want to scam you, there was no matches.

Ive never used it

9/10 female accounts on PoF are bots and scammers who swipe right on everyone and prey on lonely LVMs.
Yeah I never used it, only used Tinder

I was only kidding around regardless

9/10 female accounts on PoF are bots and scammers who swipe right on everyone and prey on lonely LVMs
Dating apps are a fucking scam unless you are a 8/10+ Chad. Even normies have it easier in real life than dating apps.

Dating apps are a fucking scam unless you are a 8/10+ Chad. Even normies have it easier in real life than dating apps.
Incels have basically no chance anywhere, to the point where separating OLD from real life is splitting hairs.

:cryfeels:They want to tease you back with false propaganda, there's more woman, pay a subscription and give us money please.. I can't with this

:cryfeels:They want to tease you back with false propaganda, there's more woman, pay a subscription and give us money please.. I can't with this
They want to inflate their number of active users by getting LVMs who've rightly given up to sign in again, even for a second to confirm that they're lying.

S

And S to spit on foids.

They want to inflate their number of active users by getting LVMs who've rightly given up to sign in again, even for a second to confirm that they're lying.

I don't think dating websites actually make money from women.

Dating websites make money from men too. Women never pay for pro unless it's some exclusive dating site where they need to pay a membership to match with high tier status maxxed Chads.

Mog's me

Reminded me I have your book to read just never have time to go around reading it.

Reminds me

9/10 female accounts on PoF are bots and scammers who swipe right on everyone and prey on lonely LVMs.

POF, okcupid, both of which are mostly dead are both owned by the same company that owns tinder, whcih is making a shitload of money

POF, okcupid, both of which are mostly dead are both owned by the same company that owns tinder, whcih is making a shitload of money
Those guys are basically swimmin' in below-average men's money, Tinder simply keeps growing and growing despite being kind of a Uber Eats thingy, where women can basically order a Chad on demand to fuck her, while average and below-average men are paying for the whole service and getting nothing in return.

Isn't POF supposed to be more for relationships than hookups?

JFL I guess it's truly a hookup age we are in now. It's over.

Isn't POF supposed to be more for relationships than hookups?

JFL I guess it's truly a hookup age we are in now. It's over.
There is no more relationships only hookups and betabuxxing

I can't believe POF is still around. I suppose only older foids use it.