Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poe's Law: To what extent is this community edgy or sincere?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Seriously. And I don't mean to be offensive.

From Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia (the end all be all source of facts):

"Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied"

I see some pills or some gatekeeping assholes or some really fucked up shit like endorsements of pedophilia or domestic abuse, and I can't help but think....are there people who are really convinced of this?

Like the dogpill...or the desire to lower the age of consent... or the idea that women stay with abusers because "deep down, they really like it..."

And like, okay....I guess I could see why some people think that...but it seems so extreme to me that I can't help but wonder if the people posting this are really just normies wanting to get a rise out of the IncelTears community and laugh their asses off of it, or people really think that.

It's impossible to tell via Poe's Law.

What do you guys really think? Do you guys really, truly, believe deep down that most women like fucking dogs, or that domestically abused women really enjoy being abused, or that pedophilia should be legalized?

I know I'm basically being a bitch by being sincere here, but oh well.

Last edited:
I don't think that many women fuck their dogs tbh. However, I seriously believe that women consider dogs to be more valuable and lovable than Incels and honestly most women would even openly admit it.

Everything here is exaggeration and shitposting

i don't what that word mean, can you explain it to a little clown ?

Concise

But I see some pills or some gatekeeping assholes or some really fucked up shit like endorsements of pedophilia or domestic abuse, and I can't help but think....are there people who are really convinced of this?

Like the dogpill...or the desire to lower the age of consent... or the idea that women stay with abusers because "deep down, they really like it..."
Some are genuinely serious but very small in number.
When referring to edgy content we're mostly just shitposting.

oh thanks man, i couldn't do it myself because we don't have google in circus
real niggas use duckduckgo, but duckduckgo's dictionary is shit.

"Edgy" is a meaningless term meant to accuse anyone of wrongthink of being some angsty teenager

Believe in everything you read
That’s the path to power

Dogpill is real to an extent, and 16 is a good age of consent. These are real views for me.

>JoinedApr 30, 2020
Why don't you read the forum for more than 3 days and find out for yourself?

Learned something new today

>JoinedApr 30, 2020
Why don't you read the forum for more than 3 days and find out for yourself?
3 days for Jesus, 3 days good enough for me

Seriously. And I don't mean to be offensive.

From Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia (the end all be all source of facts):

"Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied"

I see some pills or some gatekeeping assholes or some really fucked up shit like endorsements of pedophilia or domestic abuse, and I can't help but think....are there people who are really convinced of this?

And like, okay....I guess I could see why some people think that...but it seems so extreme to me that I can't help but wonder if the people posting this are really just normies wanting to get a rise out of the IncelTears community and laugh their asses off of it, or people really think that.

It's impossible to tell via Poe's Law.

What do you guys really think? Do you guys really, truly, believe deep down that most women like fucking dogs, or that domestically abused women really enjoy being abused, or that pedophilia should be legalized?

I know I'm basically being a bitch by being sincere here, but oh well.
Assuming you're not an IT LARP (and you sound a lot like one):
14 and over isn't paedophilia.
The dogpill is actually sincere. Many girls non-ironically fuck dogs.
Women stay with their abusers because the abusers are good looking, and deep down, the women want their seed.

Did you post your rape-murder victim's pictures on the greycel acceptance page?

Edgy is just a normie word to describe anything bluntly honest or anything they don’t agree with.

Edgy is just a normie word to describe anything bluntly honest or anything they don’t agree with.
tbh. also people on this forum don't like the moral nihilism