Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Plymouth shooter had conversations with IT cucks a few days before he died, they got him banned from cuckit and made him go ER

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

They have blood on their hands :society::society::society:

'What was I supposed to do?'

I dunno, maybe don't be a twat?

You could've been nice to him instead of getting him banned for shitposting?

If she was 16 she shouldn't have been hanging out on CuckTears.

Brutal. I watched some of his vids. He doesn't come across as mentally ill at all to me, he was just extremely frustrated and since he sounded extremely materialistic, he couldn't have it anymore.

Some agecuck/foid from Reddit talked to him and gaslighted him about his desires and experiences, those people have blood on their hands.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p3lyik/reddit_conversation_between_plymouth_shooter_jake/?ref=share&ref_source=embed&utm_content=timestamp&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=2fece997a51c40578353229bf1d9c589&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=p3lyik

"You need food water and shelter, not a big titty teen gf"

Then why does the government have to force employers to pay the same to men and women, whites and blacks? Why can't they just pay whatever they want because it's their business? You won't die either if you're earning a bit less.

Fucking stupid hypocritical people make me mad.

I'm not a fan of innocent people dying but they have to accept that more and more of those attacks will keep happening the more they ignore, reject, gaslight and abuse average and below men.

they literally caused a mass shooting

Brutal. I watched some of his vids. He doesn't come across as mentally ill at all to me, he was just extremely frustrated and since he sounded extremely materialistic, he couldn't have it anymore.

Some agecuck/foid from Reddit talked to him and gaslighted him about his desires and experiences, those people have blood on their hands.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p3lyik/reddit_conversation_between_plymouth_shooter_jake/?ref=share&ref_source=embed&utm_content=timestamp&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=2fece997a51c40578353229bf1d9c589&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=p3lyik

"You need food water and shelter, not a big titty teen gf"

Then why does the government have to force employers to pay the same to men and women, whites and blacks? Why can't they just pay whatever they want because it's their business? You won't die either if you're earning a bit less.

Fucking stupid hypocritical people make me mad.

I'm not a fan of innocent people dying but they have to accept that more and more of those attacks will keep happening the more they ignore, reject, gaslight and abuse average and below men.

Arguing with these zero digit IQ retards would make anyone want to go ER tbh.

I don't think she is 16

Her username ends in the number 93 so perhaps that's the year she was born (1993)

She probably larps as a 16 year old to entrap/incriminate others