Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pls share insight on this . the trends in human beauty through the centuries

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Excuse me i am not highly educated on this . the beauty standards in the face and height have always excisted . but whats with these trends we had through the centuries . letme give some examples so u see what im talking bout

1 I recall my father questioning himself that when he was a teenager men found female pubic hair sexually enticing and now he finds it disgusting .

There were times where facial hair like moustaches and sideburns and long beards were fashionable
Now only beards who are halflong or short and nicely trimmed are accepted . the others are creepy unless ur chad level 1000

. there also was a time where fat ppl were seen as more desireable cause of riches . i mean yes u can be a whore for money but how tf u find it attractive.

The thing is its like our perception of what is fashionable is easily molded into anything
And for that we live in the worst time for men . these days we have countless romanticized traits for women . emo girls are seen as cute and innocent .emo guys are seen as loser faggots. fat is called thick towards women but not towards men they are seen as lazy loser fucks . nerdy girls are promoted on tv as being strong and are smarter than the males. Nerdy guys are portrayed as snot eating glasses wearing good for nothing except playing video games if you are artistic as a girl and wanna make ur living by being creative its loved and supported . if u do it as a male they say get a real job loser!
End of my question that ended up into a rant

These are essentially fashion trends and social dynamics, which of course are always changing.

People have always been attracted to the same things. Although fat used to signify wealth, which is something women like, they were never sexually attracted to fat men. Men are not sexually attracted to fat women, they never have been, just because women who are fat are called thick or curvy or whatever bullshit doesnt mean men are attracted to it.

Across different time and cultures, the standards for sexually attractive have remained the same, even documents that are well over a thousand years old from historians from the middle east and china and india say that people from scandinavia are the most attractive people they ever saw because of their height, faces, body frames, and hair and eye color.

These are essentially fashion trends and social dynamics, which of course are always changing.

People have always been attracted to the same things. Although fat used to signify wealth, which is something women like, they were never sexually attracted to fat men. Men are not sexually attracted to fat women, they never have been, just because women who are fat are called thick or curvy or whatever bullshit doesnt mean men are attracted to it.

Across different time and cultures, the standards for sexually attractive have remained the same, even documents that are well over a thousand years old from historians from the middle east and china and india say that people from scandinavia are the most attractive people they ever saw because of their height, faces, body frames, and hair and eye color.

Wow . so noodlewhores and foid curries always wanted the whites more? The jbw pill just got alot stronger
(Im white though but im sub5 in 2020 so i can join the currycels)

Wow . so noodlewhores and foid curries always wanted the whites more? The jbw pill just got alot stronger
Not just the foids, the men also said that the scandinavian women were the most attractive. Even southern Europeans said the Scandinavians were more attractive than themselves, and that they were scared of them because of how much taller they were. Potent fuel for JBW and heightpill

Not just the foids, the men also said that the scandinavian women were the most attractive. Even southern Europeans said the Scandinavians were more attractive than themselves, and that they were scared of them because of how much taller they were. Potent fuel for JBW and heightpill
Yeh much fuel . good for the ricefield women that there werent any planes and men can lower their standards when theyre horny