Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pls read my thread, I Need to vent

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Every person that i now now has a fkn gf, except 2 (One Is mentally disabled and One Is very very shy)
I feel so fkn lonely man, I don't even care of my posts count in this site or that this site Is whatched by the Fbi, this Is the fkn only Place where someone understands me, where someone understands my pain, I really think that being without a home or food or in being jail Is far worse than being AN incel, but damn this Is fkn lonely man, i envy so much the people with a gf, I feel like shit, really like shit

Every person that i now now has a fkn gf, except 2 (One Is mentally disabled and One Is very very shy)
I feel so fkn lonely man, I don't even care of my posts count in this site or that this site Is whatched by the Fbi, this Is the fkn only Place where someone understands me, where someone understands my pain, I really think that being without a home or food or in being jail Is far worse than being AN incel, but damn this Is fkn lonely man, i envy so much the people with a gf, I feel like shit, really like shit
I recently abandoned all my friends who couldn't stop talking about their relationships. My mind keeps getting worse, the impending doom is approaching.