Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pls Karen

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Pls Karen. You said we would do it today.

I did everything. Shopped groceries on the way home, changed Josés diapers, watched Frozen with Katy, and I took out the trash.
I also called the travelling agency. It's fine, we got the hotel. The one with the swimming pool, just how you wanted. Yes, breakfast included, one week. Pls Karen. You said we would do it yesterday.

I feel so cold and lonely. You never want to do it. I still love you, but I need to make love to you now. Pls Karen, I'm so hard that I need to remove these pants now. I need it, Karen.
How about a massage to get you in the mood? Afterwards, we can do any position you like. Pls Karen, at least let me caress your boobies and your ass. Can't you just go on all fours and show me your ass? I'd fap into a towel. Pls Karen, I would be the happiest man on earth if you just showed me your naked ass.
What do you mean, me jerking off makes you uncomfortable? Pls Karen, I can't hold it any longer.

Pls Karen.

I high efforted this LARP. 10/10 IT married LARP.