Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pls don’t judge me. Do I actually NEED to wash my vulva and butt crack every single day ladies?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dj7he4/pls_dont_judge_me_do_i_actually_need_to_wash_my/

Mental illness and adhd f me up. I might shower once a week. And now we’re having an actually heatwave. I did just take a shower, I washed my hair twice because it’s my hair wash day, and I washed my body twice which I never do. I still feel dirty. I still have some smegma/build up around my clitoris; I used a non soapy washcloth in that area, and I aimed the shower head there for a bit. Anyway. Pls don’t judge me. I feel disgusting.

Just take a shower inkel :foidSoy::forcedsmile:

It's funny how in reddit there's always something exceptional human, one user said " as a neuro divergent with bad executive function and a stripper" your avg guy outside internet will never make up such sentence
It's like

I still have some smegma/build up around my clitoris;
How much you wanna bet she posts in r/dirtypussy and just wants to plug her OF whore cuntent to desperate simps via this topic

These types of posts on reddit is a testament to the unattractive disgusting hamplanet whores that post there. You don't need pictures. You can tell exactly what they look like judging by their horrid posts that leave freudian slips about their appearance. And the end result isn't pretty to say the least. Every stereotype you have about redditors gets proven right coincidentally enough.

Last edited:
Lifefuel for retardfuelcels

Her match has 30k posts here

Anyway, the answer to her question is 'no'.

Hygiene is a meme. Foids and Chads don't need it, they still have very high SMV if they don't shower.

Hygiene is a just an excuse to keep sub5s busy and to give them false hope.

If she'd create a dating profile with this exact picture and exact description (ie: "my pussy stink, I shower 1 time per week")

She'd get 100 match in the first day.

If she'd create a dating profile with this exact picture and exact description (ie: "my pussy stink, I shower 1 time per week")

She'd get 100 match in the first day.
Bro go to r/dirtypussy and see how much simps in the comments are desperate for literal stinky pussy

Disgusting, the only men who don't shower are the ones that never have to go out and just rot all day alone.
Females are the ones walking around in public making everyone smell their rotten unwashed smegma filled pussies, jampacked with week old dried cum from various men and animals.
Yet we are the ones that are supposedly unhygienic and don't shower.

Disgusting, the only men who don't shower are the ones that never have to go out and just rot all day alone.
Females are the ones walking around in public making everyone smell their rotten unwashed smegma filled pussies, jampacked with week old dried cum from various men and animals.
It's even worse, this cunt showers once a week and even then she cant get the filthy goop out of her pussy because its been built up too much :feelspuke:

Throw her in the pennywise sewERs where she belongs

Kinda relatable ngl. I have severe adhd and routine stuff like brushing teeth never becomes a habit for me but rather something I have to remind myself to do everyday and something I never get used to. The executive dysfunction is still as bad as it was the first time. But I still endure it all and do my best to look after my hygiene.

I shower average once every 2.5 days

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

All the cum of the chads she has fucked turned crusty inside her

Fuck me thats such an excuse

Mental illness and adhd f me up. I might shower once a week.

The only times Ive ever not showered are when I was genuinely hopeless and done with my life to the point I didnt even get up at all

I am probably alot worse off then this bitch mentally and more deppressed since Im incel I also have adhd
but that doenst stop me from showering she is just fucking lazy asf :feelskek:

Sniff wojak brap fart smell