Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pleasure Will Destroy Society | Brave New World

And here i am barely surviving without a single pleasure in my life. Its not the pleasures that destroy the society, but degeneracy and pondering to mentally ill people.

A lot of the people who are against hedonism are only opposed to it because they can't engage in pleasurable activities themselves due to being barred from participating in enjoyable social experiences and events. It's a case of sour grapes. You will always hate what you cannot have. Envy and jealousy are potent motivators for spite.

Most people deal with more ennui + stress than pleasure, in modern society.

Some major cities barely have a nightlife because people can't afford one, so even that kind of retarded cheap thrills can be scarce.

Society is much more likely to descend into dull bureaucratic shit than an excess of pleasure.

Most people deal with more ennui + stress than pleasure, in modern society.

Some major cities barely have a nightlife because people can't afford one, so even that kind of retarded cheap thrills can be scarce.

Society is much more likely to descend into dull bureaucratic shit than an excess of pleasure.
In many ways, it's accurate to say that pleasure is an individual's sensation, whilr boredom is a product of society.

I’m a gay homosexual and sex with men every day
Why tf did you say this dude? Wtf is wrong with you @kay' , why’d you say this quote which you definitely said?

in brave new world there are castes tied to looks and the main protagonist is a manlet who got bad looks from an accident but mentally from a higher caste. So he gets a high caste job but even people below his caste don't see him as high caste pretty brutal stuff.

Why tf did you say this dude? Wtf is wrong with you @kay' , why’d you say this quote which you definitely said?
Ay mang idk, maybe i was feeling like a woman that day

:feelskek::feelskek: :yes: :yes: :yes:@kay' s mind has melted away from chronic pain. He can't focus on anything anymore.

Hedonism is always followed by downfall of a civilization.