Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pleasure from crying women

ScandinaviaCel

ScandinaviaCel

Recruit
★★★
anyone else like watching foids cry because of relationship problems?
that shit gives me a semi and immense pleasure.

these are probably somewhat larp, but:

View: https://youtu.be/XzxW7oCvkaA

Last edited:
a woman in distress is a joy to see
as long as its not my problem i will smile proudly knowing im not some dumb fuckmeat toastie

I want to blow their heads off with a shotgun when I hear them crying. crying is for attention :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

a woman in distress is a joy to see
as long as its not my problem i will smile proudly knowing im not some dumb fuckmeat toastie

This is literally life-fuel for me. I literally maintain a few friendships with highly Neurotic toilets just to enjoy seeing them cry in front of me. One toilet friend of mine cried really hard in front of me because of a break-up and I literally had to keep myself from smiling. It's just so awesome seeing those creatures experience distress and sadness. :ahegao:

Absolute life-fuel.

I want to blow their heads off with a shotgun when I hear them crying. crying is for attention :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's usually crocodile tears, but when Chad's reject them the tears are real. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 48 09

I offer that as a gift to laugh at, though that is enough for now since I wish to avoid foid worship.

Mentally and physically. Vile personality. The video was meant to condescend over a patient in a psych ward(Yes, she works in a psychiatric hospital).

Unsurprisingly, she spent years receiving luxurious "treatment" in that very hospital for "suicidal thinking" and eating disorders. This includes hospitalization and group therapy programs(where she met the patient).

View attachment 485602

View attachment 485605
(Taken in the bathroom of the hospital)

This "queen" derives "self-love" from denigrating a mentally-ill man who rejected her(years ago) for being manipulative(after years of blind devotion). It gave her(and her Chad friends) pleasure to think of him suffering in a psych ward. Again, vile.

Objectively, this is as much "ragefuel" as it was "suifuel". However, foids with extreme privilege and social praise feed off of incel anger. Better instead to criticize the gynocentric mental health system.

Strange. I recall sitting in the basement for hours fantasizing about intelligent discussions with a Black boy named "Jacquis". It's as though I was never approached and asked about my knowledge or intelligence when it mattered.

There's a reason why only ultra-conservatives and WNs respected my intellect.

This is literally life-fuel for me. I literally maintain a few friendships with highly Neurotic toilets just to enjoy seeing them cry in front of me. One toilet friend of mine cried really hard in front of me because of a break-up and I literally had to keep myself from smiling. It's just so awesome seeing those creatures experience distress and sadness. :ahegao:

Absolute life-fuel.
haha, absolute mad lad

they can go suck a lemon

Making them cry is a much better feeling

Hearing women cry makes me hard as fuck ngl but I've never looked it up on youtube before.

You know that just like in the case of this video, most of their cries are fake and only used to manipulate others into pitying them, right?

they could go for any sophisticated, intelligent gentleman on this forum but no

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back