Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Please, when a male tells you they have a crush on or that they fancy a particular foid - don’t be a bitch and tell other people

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I am 32 years old, I think about high school everyday.

One thing that really fucked me up when I was a boy in school, was other boys telling foids that I had a crush on them. What a bitch move!

Kids like to talk, even an introvert might let it slip that they like a particular foid - why the fuck do certain males feel the need to go then tell other people! If the boy is ugly and the foid finds out he has a crush on her - she will find him to be “creepy,” and her friends will pressure her into hating then rejecting (in that order) the ugly male who had a crush on her.

Sadly, the news of the ugly male getting rejected by the foid he had a crush on will spread across campus very quickly. And now a self-fulfilling prophecy has been created - the boy is a loser, because he can’t get foids, and the boy can’t get foids, because he is a loser.

I seriously can say with all honesty - when a boy told me they had a crush on a foid, I never told anyone else.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Friend haver problems

I dont know any males that would tell me that