Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please troll this fucking retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soulcell

Recruit
★★★
This ugly manbitch already has a gf, which I could care less about. He repeatedly has interfered while I've talked to a unique girl who actually interacts with me and is my friend. He does passive things such as sitting where we sit and trying to make sure I can't sit next to her. He doesn't even talk, mainly I think because his voice sounds high pitched like a dumb bitch, the rare instance he said anything. He is jealous of the attention I get, and fears me I think.He has no humor, charm, or originality, just plain awkwardness and insecurity as typical for a bitch like him, and hates when I interact with her. He also  would stare at me with a blank expression when I talked to her too lol,like he wanted to attack me. Everyone please troll this normie bitch. Here's his fb lol.

We are not your personal army

Go up to him and tell him to fuck off

Themisterpepsi said:
We are not your personal army

Go up to him and tell him to fuck off
I never said you guys were, it would be funny to troll this guy that's all.

You couldn't even put a link up. Also, just lol @ bragging about being interesting and talking to girls and "how much attention" you get from one on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.