Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Please stop with this "volcel" strawman bullshit

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Brb you are 6ft tall you are volcel cus of height
Brb you have muscle you are volcel because u are buff
Brb you are white you are volcel cus all whites are sexy
Brb you are black you are volcel because BBC
Brb you have a 6\10 face you are volcel cus you don't have sub-human face
Brb you have money you are volcel because ur rich
Brb you once kissed a drunk girl on a bar 50 years ago you are volcel because you are not 100% kissless virgin ur whole life

Can you people plz fuck off with your bullshit strawmen? NOBODY IS A VOLCEL BECAUSE OF ONE SINGLE FUCKING TRAIT!!!!!! WOMEN CARE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Stupid fucking cunts thinking somebody is a volcel because they aren't 100% sub-human in every single way. Shit makes my blood boil.

Well said.

This doesn’t apply to fatcels though.

9plcub7y61t11

I'm a little bit insecure about my eyebrows, but women care about everything, so I am a truecel. It's over.

Brb you are 6ft tall you are volcel cus of height
Brb you have muscle you are volcel because u are buff
Brb you are white you are volcel cus all whites are sexy
Brb you are black you are volcel because BBC
Brb you have a 6\10 face you are volcel cus you don't have sub-human face
Brb you have money you are volcel because ur rich
Brb you once kissed a drunk girl on a bar 50 years ago you are volcel because you are not 100% kissless virgin ur whole life

Can you people plz fuck off with your bullshit strawmen? NOBODY IS A VOLCEL BECAUSE OF ONE SINGLE FUCKING TRAIT!!!!!! WOMEN CARE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Stupid fucking cunts thinking somebody is a volcel because they aren't 100% sub-human in every single way. Shit makes my blood boil.
volcel

you are volcel because you are within the standard of deviation set within the pareto principle

gtfo volcel

Only a fakecel would say that

True. Real inceldom is the result of a combination of multiple subhuman traits, not of a single one.