Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Please stop, I need a break just once. I don't wanna be the funny-looking animal

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I need to say it. It's more than just never having a gf, let alone a decent one.

EVERYWHERE I go, no matter the country or place (airport, shopping malls...), people will react to me.

Never DIRECTLY to me, never directly speak to me, but to the person(s) they are with.

Older people and younger kids tend to STARE, sometimes make a comment to their partner/parent.
Older people often make some comment to the person they're with.
Middle aged do the same or make a joke.
Younger (<30) often make jokes.

Give me a damn break, PLEASE. It feels so humiliating, it feels like I'm hit with invisible arrows every damn time.

normies will not leave you alone even after death as they will use you to sensationalize you.

Devo dirlo. È più che non avere mai una ragazza, figuriamoci una decente.

OVUNQUE io vada, non importa il paese o il luogo (aeroporto, centri commerciali...), la gente avrà una reazione nei miei confronti.

Mai DIRETTAMENTE a me, non parlare mai direttamente a me, ma alla persona (o alle persone) con cui si trovano.

Le persone più anziane e i bambini più piccoli tendono a FISSARE, a volte facendo commenti al loro partner/genitore.
Le persone anziane spesso fanno qualche commento alla persona con cui si trovano.
Le persone di mezza età fanno lo stesso o fanno una battuta.
I più giovani (<30) fanno spesso battute.

Datemi una dannata pausa, PER FAVORE. È così umiliante, è come se venissi colpito da frecce invisibili ogni dannata volta.
Rip

normies will not leave you alone even after death as they will use you to sensationalize you.
but why though? I have a very strange balloon-head and face (deformed and some missing facial bones, wrong proportions)

people always preach to be nice and polite yet this is so fucking rude but most of all just hurtful. also the implications - never a gf obviously and knowing you're obviously worth less.

because they hate us.
true but I'm obviously deformed and an obvious 1/10. I've never seen them do it to other people. humans should know better. I look special so what

I need to say it. It's more than just never having a gf, let alone a decent one.

EVERYWHERE I go, no matter the country or place (airport, shopping malls...), people will react to me.

Never DIRECTLY to me, never directly speak to me, but to the person(s) they are with.

Older people and younger kids tend to STARE, sometimes make a comment to their partner/parent.
Older people often make some comment to the person they're with.
Middle aged do the same or make a joke.
Younger (<30) often make jokes.

Give me a damn break, PLEASE. It feels so humiliating, it feels like I'm hit with invisible arrows every damn time.
No break for your face

dance illustration GIF by Kochstrasse™

careful, I really don't understand why you'd make fun of a fellow KHHV. user above yours got a warning from mods.
I'm not mocking just saying it can be fun if you make it

si, cosa tuo pensiero? capire mio triste? (top of my head, my Italian is extremely bad and basic, tell me if you don't understand)
It's a way of saying I'm sorry for the situation you're in.