Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Please stop bullying greycels.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
You're no better than Chads, normies, foids, and their ilk if you bully other incels in this site. If we were fakecels, how would we even know about this place in the first place? Most people, aside from IT, and leddit, don't even know this website exists. Thank you. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

@HopeCopeRope thoughts?

greycels get bullied because they say retarded shit, as well as promote moralfaggotry and agecuckery.

If we were fakecels, how would we even know about this place in the first place?
sounds like something a fakecel would say
@Idotms thoughts

reminder OP has been on the forum almost 2 years and only has 293 posts with 6 days online, somebody get this chad outa here

greycels get bullied because they say retarded shit, as well as promote moralfaggotry and agecuckery.
We need to start targeting bluecels aswell. They are usually still retarded like graycels.

''incels'' lol most greycels are fakecels and faggots parroting bluepilled shit until they come out of the closet.

Sorry bro too much of your kind has done retarded shit. You will just have to prove to the forum that you are better than them

nobody bullies good graycels.

I imagine this is hell they speak of, everyone hates eachother and everyone. And lots of pedophiles here, guys getting happy about death and decapitation. This is hell isn't it?

Your post seems very suspicious.

Yes, we were all greycels once.

Why are you still GrAY after 2 years, too busy fucking Stacies ?:feelsUgh:

I never bully anyone

Never.

GrAYcels and honestly 2021cels in general seem far less based than incels of past years.

I think it's because the pandemic lockdowns artificially manufactured incels out of men who normally wouldn't be here, and it's really killing the vibe. :feelswhat:

GrAYcels and honestly 2021cels in general seem far less based than incels of past years.

I think it's because the pandemic lockdowns artificially manufactured incels out of men who normally wouldn't be here, and it's really killing the vibe. :feelswhat:
Nah, usually some incels go through transition periods. For example, ER attended PUA courses in order to try and get a foid whereas I didn’t need a PUA to tell me it was over, I knew over the years of trying to ascend and utterly failing.:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I think being bullied as a graycel is sort of a rite de passage, so as a gray you have to stay low until you have enough posts and until you adapt to the incel subculture. I dont think this forum should become too politically correct and embrace graycel positivity

Being bullied isn’t necessarily bad, it teaches you the basics about the community you’re trying to be a part of, and you have to learn and adapt if you want to stay.

Being bullied isn’t necessarily bad, it teaches you the basics about the community you’re trying to be a part of, and you have to learn and adapt if you want to stay.
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Depends on the individual greycel in question, some are cool yet others are not.

shut the fuck up

You first faggot :reeeeee::reeeeee:
go back to the greycel pen
we should have another subforum for only greycels, that way we dont contaminate the rest of the forum :feelswhat:

go back to the greycel pen
we should have another subforum for only greycels, that way we dont contaminate the rest of the forum :feelswhat:
“Cool it with your antigreycelism.”:feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, I agree, it makes me reluctant to post anything.

If we were fakecels, how would we even know about this place in the first place?
A lot of outcasts that aren't incels in the strict sense still find themselves on this board. I sympathise for them, too, but if we'd be welcoming to all of these, then the essence of this board would end up diluting.

interacting with new users is like interacting with a bot, jfl.

Can be true. For example @IncelFromFinland was the most fucking based and best graycel ever. He earned instant respect here with his posts, at least from my part.

@HopeCopeRope thoughts?
sounds like something a fakecel would say
@Idotms thoughts
reminder OP has been on the forum almost 2 years and only has 293 posts with 6 days online, somebody get this chad outa here
We need to start targeting bluecels aswell. They are usually still retarded like graycels.
''incels'' lol most greycels are fakecels and faggots parroting bluepilled shit until they come out of the closet.
Sorry bro too much of your kind has done retarded shit. You will just have to prove to the forum that you are better than them
account almost 2 years old and has almost 300 posts and not even a week online, kinda sus
I imagine this is hell they speak of, everyone hates eachother and everyone. And lots of pedophiles here, guys getting happy about death and decapitation. This is hell isn't it?
Your post seems very suspicious.
Yes, we were all greycels once.
Why are you still GrAY after 2 years, too busy fucking Stacies ?:feelsUgh:
I never bully anyone

I think being bullied as a graycel is sort of a rite de passage, so as a gray you have to stay low until you have enough posts and until you adapt to the incel subculture. I dont think this forum should become too politically correct and embrace graycel positivity
IT Infiltrator
Depends on the individual greycel in question, some are cool yet others are not.
shut the fuck up
Yeah, I agree, it makes me reluctant to post anything.
A lot of outcasts that aren't incels in the strict sense still find themselves on this board. I sympathise for them, too, but if we'd be welcoming to all of these, then the essence of this board would end up diluting.
interacting with new users is like interacting with a bot, jfl.
Just ignore incels that offend other incels. This subforum is called inceldom discussion, no "my forum of incels that think exactly like me"
Can be true. For example @IncelFromFinland was the most fucking based and best graycel ever. He earned instant respect here with his posts, at least from my part.

:rolleyes::heart:

Last edited:
Just don't be a retard and you won't get bullied

Haven't experienced greycel bullying :feelsLightsaber:

Depends, many greycel are retarded because this philosophy is new for them and something they don't agree (it's too early).
So, other (as I) come here from another sites so the target "grey" is only for number of mex.

I will post audios of conversations between me and foids i like

It's very unfortunate for you guys, don't be a nuisance, avert from stupid statements you should be ok.