Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Please rate

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
From 1 to 10(10 highest of course), how fuckable are these foids specimens.
67700077 2355038061247621 1537026335468158976 o

right one looks old. left one has weird eyes. 2nd one from the left looks like a drug addict. id fuck all off them.

implying not all foids are fuckable, femcels don't exist bro

Amazing
right one looks old. left one has weird eyes. 2nd one from the left looks like a drug addict. id fuck all off them.

I tought same shit, I don't know neither of them, just casually looking for random FB profiles and welp, I wanna lulz

i cant say which one id fuck more because id need to see their bodies.

Yes and no, they can fuck thanks to femibullshit, but not all of them are awarded. I'm gonna search for a YT vid of a thai woman who lives on total isolation and talked about ending her life with crying eyes. (Vid has not many views, also her channel is almost unknown)
i cant say which one id fuck more because id need to see their bodies.

You can imagine it.

now im wondering if any has a innie pussy

They’re all cute except for the two that look a little old. I’d fuck them all, of course.
Yes and no, they can fuck thanks to femibullshit, but not all of them are awarded. I'm gonna search for a YT vid of a thai woman who lives on total isolation and talked about ending her life with crying eyes. (Vid has not many views, also her channel is almost unknown)
I’m interested in this video.

I would fuck them all. They are 4-7 range.

Now that I've brought curse onto this land, it's my duty to refresh your soul (Between these 3, who is the best, please choose only one)
554286 496597393715907 634724545 n

13240775 1158921710795099 2757551001743254280 n

Oy

Friendly reminder that neither of them will fuck you.( These stupid questions will allow me to build up a mental database of how to qualify women, you have to help me because the first foids were amazing to me, I would have given them a 9.5, but then I realized I have to improve my standards)
They’re all cute except for the two that look a little old. I’d fuck them all, of course.

I’m interested in this video.

If I get my hands on it I'm gonna post it here. I don't guarantee anything tough! (finding an old YT video with less than 100 views and a channel which has no more than 10 subs is hard to find)

Last edited:
All subhumans but I'd Fuck any tbh ngl

Ok GrAYcel

I'll save this for later
last girl with dress

Ehm, gonna have to double check later man, I'm not sure about this one(sorry for anphibology lmao)
pics are kind of shit. but ill pick this one.

Quality not included! Come back soon!
All subhumans but I'd Fuck any tbh ngl

"Human foids date chads", btw for everyone looking, is the dude chad or normie?, i know foid is 1000000/10, but chad in pic annoys me.
FYI here is the side view of chad: (Viewer's discretion is advised!!! CAREFUL)
If you ask me dude's definitely Chad's incarnation. Foid is incredible(aka top percent foid)

Last edited:
This is trick question. One of these is definitely a man.

Not falling for this shit.

Besides the one on the right, I would them all.

All of them but the far right

Rating people is retarded. I can understand pointing out flaws but this is just dumb.

Rating people is retarded. I can understand pointing out flaws but this is just dumb.
Since foids do it normally, it makes sense what you said, however, wouldn't a bit of their own medicine make things more fair? (Accept it, you are being pointed out even if you try to ignore people)

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelskek:

View attachment 328028

"Human foids date chads", btw for everyone looking, is the dude chad or normie?, i know foid is 1000000/10, but chad in pic annoys me.
FYI here is the side view of chad: (Viewer's discretion is advised!!! CAREFUL)
If you ask me dude's definitely Chad's incarnation. Foid is incredible(aka top percent foid)
is he balding? he looks not very tall? he looks maybe around a chadlite. she is nothing special. shes not ugly but not what id say is top.

is he balding? he looks not very tall? he looks maybe around a chadlite. she is nothing special. shes not ugly but not what id say is top.

Ok what's top then?

Idc I wuld giv sum fuk all to of them.

Idc I wuld giv sum fuk all to of them.
That doesn't mean you will get fucked by 'em, now it's the time to point the faults on their sorry asses
look up faceandlms on youtube he has what makes people attractive videos. you will learn.
I'm talking about what makes a foid top.

Now that I've brought curse onto this land, it's my duty to refresh your soul (Between these 3, who is the best, please choose only one)
View attachment 328008
View attachment 328009
View attachment 328010

Friendly reminder that neither of them will fuck you.( These stupid questions will allow me to build up a mental database of how to qualify women, you have to help me because the first foids were amazing to me, I would have given them a 9.5, but then I realized I have to improve my standards)

If I get my hands on it I'm gonna post it here. I don't guarantee anything tough! (finding an old YT video with less than 100 views and a channel which has no more than 10 subs is hard to find)
2nd has best face but 3rd wins cause good body

2,5 kind of old
1 is 6/10 can be very beautiful with makeup
3,4 average 5/10 roasties

2,5 kind of old
1 is 6/10 can be very beautiful with makeup
3,4 average 5/10 roasties

Only last one is worth it. She's normal-top tier. Rest are kind of eerie.

"Hey guys rate these women I could never possibly have a chance with for no reason other than I want to confirm how attractive they are. Haha yes I watch BBCs fucking married women on Russian crocheting websites how did you know?"

Oh. Did you post a bunch of trannies only to call anyone who chose one gay? Fuck off greycel.

Nah too stoopid to play those kind of pranks!
"Hey guys rate these women I could never possibly have a chance with for no reason other than I want to confirm how attractive they are. Haha yes I watch BBCs fucking married women on Russian crocheting websites how did you know?"

Nope I wanted to know if they weren't attractive or not, remember these are random fuckers from FB, I only chose the most "unsettling" to see what other thinks. For me I wouldn't go with any of them but the last (In an hypothetical case I was chad like dude on photo). I know it's stupid and this is virus IQ post, but meh.

Last edited:
there are foids out there that frame mog me and @Blacktarpill
I'm sure there are, but now that op is saying stuff like that im gonna write him off as a faggot and never take any future posts of his seriously.

left one looks like michael jackson or one of those weird female apes from planet of the apes

The whore on the left looks like Michael Jackson

This is trick question. One of these is definitely a man.

Not falling for this shit.
Oh. Did you post a bunch of trannies only to call anyone who chose one gay? Fuck off greycel.
left one looks like michael jackson
The whore on the left looks like Michael Jackson
I'd do any of them. But if had to choose (jfl) i would chose either michael jackson foid or the other dark foid

0 all of them cause not catgirls

all of them i'm thirsty over here even piss could save my life