Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over please make it stop

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
can't i just be sober and not want to die simultaneously? is that too much to ask for?

I'm sorry bro I cant help you, try using over the counter stuff, hell even caffeine gives a good dopamine rush.

You'll get used to it

I'm sorry bro I cant help you, try using over the counter stuff, hell even caffeine gives a good dopamine rush.

This tbh

I'm guessing that your brain's reward system is fucked, probably drug induced anhedonia. While it's easier said than done, if you quit using it should improve with time. Although tbh, if I were you I know that I wouldn't even bother to try and improve, too consumed by the LDAR life.

try over the counter stuff

You are going through a phase, trust me you will become stable again right now your are still not use to this exposure but once you get use to it and overcome the suffering you will become a new man,
I have been through this, many people like @fukmylyf have witness me breaking down multiple times, but now I'm very stable.

Dreams are so powerful yet we spend so little on them. I have spent many dreams in command of space shuttle missions to places beyond the moon. I love Earth and I love our people. How many of us have joined me and been in command of dreams where they should have no business being in command? I pray for strength and love and food and peace for our people. I have been there. I have experienced this love and peace. But i weep. I weep for my brothers for many reasons. They have not experienced this peace but also it is a lie. I wish for all of my people to live in peace and harmony but I know it is is not real. I weep for humanity. I wish the best for my people and I hope it occurs. Hail victory to the future!

Dreams are so powerful yet we spend so little on them. I have spent many dreams in command of space shuttle missions to places beyond the moon. I love Earth and I love our people. How many of us have joined me and been in command of dreams where they should have no business being in command? I pray for strength and love and food and peace for our people. I have been there. I have experienced this love and peace. But i weep. I weep for my brothers for many reasons. They have not experienced this peace but also it is a lie. I wish for all of my people to live in peace and harmony but I know it is is not real. I weep for humanity. I wish the best for my people and I hope it occurs. Hail victory to the future!
Lmao

Have you tried ritalin

:feelsmega:

Did you write this bro?

Order kfc

btw my first advice is legit.

I've been there too. Suffering through sobriety, a large part of me dying (fighting it the whole time) and a very slow and painful regrowth and by the time I came out of it I was old. Pretty brutal but feel better now. Have accepted my lot and getting on with things within my control, not worrying about things I can't control.

I'm sorry buddy boyo once you born ugly there is no cure,at least for most of us tbh