Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR "Please magically stop being sexually attracted to me despite me being sexually attractive, I want jb chad to find me attractive, not oldcels"

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191207 120212

source.gif

Just read a book theory

hmmm seems kinda long to read ngl

update: i read all of it and its just cucks being cucks ngl

calling someone retarded is a bad thing? jfl. anyway, most men will find a post-pubescent underage teens attractive (most men just don't act on it). 13 year olds are pubescent but they aren't post-pubescent though.

Oh no. People stared st you. You're attractive. What a tragedy. It's honestly it w big deal. If you're such a stronk independence wymon get over it already

hateful comments against people due to something they can’t control

Why are they being hateful towards pedophiles then if it something they cannot control? That post is the most fag shit femtard stupid post I have read. If this was reddit I would be banned for calling it that.

what's her problem 13 is prime age :feelshehe: she probably liked the attention and is fuming now that nobody wants her old roastie ass anymore :lul:

what's her problem 13 is prime age :feelshehe: she probably liked the attention and is fuming now that nobody wants her old roastie ass anymore :lul:
How much do you bet she was fantasizing sex with chad at that age?

She's 17 bro :O
You can't do that

If it bothers you, tell him to stop lmao

Catholic schoolgirl upskirt photos or it didn't happen!