Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News please help me i'm indian

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/s/Fa8ZJsPmKr

IMG 4582

RIP currycels upset over it. as much as we praise arraigned marriage, its impact on the genetic pool is clear.

Last edited:
over for currycels

as much as we praise arraigned marriage
It creates angry sons but then those angry sons themselves hype it up cause its the only way they can ascend brutal cycle

Please help me saar I'm Indian please hep me.

Brutal, curries are a cursed race. Short and weak and 0 SMV :cryfeels:

Arranged marriage isn’t the sole factor here, there’s also tropical anthropology and adaptation to giga k-selected lifestyle to be considered in the question of curry physiology

Arranged marriage isn’t the sole factor here, there’s also tropical antrhopology and adaptation to giga k-selected lifestyle to be considered in the question of curry physiology
Nuke curries for our own well being

Arranged marriage isn’t the sole factor here, there’s also tropical anthropology and adaptation to giga k-selected lifestyle to be considered in the question of curry physiology
And our culture stopping those privileged from getting into the arts or sports. We are always made to do STEM type of stuff.

They should make streetshitting a sport and curries will be able to win a gold medal.

Least cucked .is user. Most likely, similar percentage of men from every race got to pass on their gene until recently. It's a cultural issue.

Friendly fire
On a serious note, maybe they should add chess to the Olympics, I mean they added fucking breakdancing for niggers, and chess is actually considered a sport so.

It creates angry sons but then those angry sons themselves hype it up cause its the only way they can ascend brutal cycle
Angry sons are created because of selective abortions, not because they aren't the results of 'eugenics'.

למי אכפת אם אתה הודי?

On a serious note, maybe they should add chess to the Olympics, I mean they added fucking breakdancing for niggers, and chess is actually considered a sport so.
You think curry have the chance to beat this one?

You think curry have the chance to beat this one?
Some the current best chess players in the world are curries so they might have a chance.

Last edited:
Some the best current chess players in the world are curries so they might have a chance.
Not just any curries, but Tamils. They should add chess boxing what do you say? :feelskek:

Curry’s are so fucking annoying why can’t we launch a couple nuclear weapons at india and china already
But they worship Jews, don't you enjoy their praise?

Also, semi-pro curry cricketers make more than some of these top Olympic athletes. There's so much money in Indian Cricket that even Giga-Stacies from Chadstralia are ready to come to this street-shitting nation to play franchise cricket. JFL.

inferior physical genes won’t you in any sport besides cricket

give Indians some toilets and they will do better believe me

please i am fucking indian

i saw a manlet pajeet at a&w last year, his daughter(young teen/pre-teen) height mogged this retard. his son was also young

he proudly told the employee at the counter, " i would like a veggie boorger!!"

i cringed immediately and was gonna say wow bro this is why you're short and so is your son. curries are giga retards and hate all meats.

Based Sam Hyde, SAARS were seething after seeing this reel. @Chudpreet I bet you've seen this already but in case you haven't:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can’t tell you how much I wish I could transform people who take their race for granted into shit-skinned pajeet manlets. Some here say they wouldn’t wish curry “life” upon their worst enemy, I absolutely would cause I’m cruel like that