Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please help ı am incel or mentalcel?

LilHappyLilSad

LilHappyLilSad

Banned
-
some psychiatrists say: you asperger
other psychiatrists say: you anxiety, social phobia

but my face very bad. I need send photo but this is forbidden (People usually rate my face 3.5 - 5.0 between)

:( Why selfies forbidden? :O Whatever please help me... I am incel or mentalcel?

idk, have you ever received attention from girls? if so, you are a mentalcel, and dont believe what psychiatrists say, asperger is a meme nowadays, be ugly and shy and you will get diagnosed with asperger

Why not both? I am both.

Do foids glare at you with intense dislike, derision, and disgust?

People usually rate my face 3.5 - 5.0 between
What kind of "people"? On reddit? They can't rate for fuck sake. You can upload your pics on looksmax.org or lookism.net, better on both to have an accurate idea about where your looks fall on a scale.

idk, have you ever received attention from girls? if so, you are a mentalcel, and dont believe what psychiatrists say, asperger is a meme nowadays, be ugly and shy and you will get diagnosed with asperger
Only online 3d chat games (But they girls know my photo)
Real life: 0 never

It's probably over for you.

Talk to @Blacktarpill or @Cuyen or @HighTGymcel if you want to speak Turkish.

see how many matches you get on tinder

Why not both? I am both.

Do foids glare at you with intense dislike, derision, and disgust?
Yes foids always hate me and swearing me
see how many matches you get on tinder

Thanks

What kind of "people"? On reddit? They can't rate for fuck sake. You can upload your pics on looksmax.org or lookism.net, better on both to have an accurate idea about where your looks fall on a scale.

Thanks
I will try

thanks

Yes foids always hate me and swearing me

Oof. It's over buddy boyo.

Many young foids have an unnatural dislike of ugly males. To them, we're like cockroaches they want to exterminate, but they can't.

ig you're not ugly then yeah
you can PM me your pic if you'd like

(People usually rate my face 3.5 - 5.0 between)
You're an incel and it's over for you.

Mentalcels rarely exist unless it’s severe autism tbh

If you have a decent face foids will approach you no matter how much you sperg out

Oof. It's over buddy boyo.

Many young foids have an unnatural dislike of ugly males. To them, we're like cockroaches they want to exterminate, but they can't.

This is very sad..

ig you're not ugly then yeah
you can PM me your pic if you'd like

okey ı will send

You're an incel and it's over for you.

thanks

Mentalcels rarely exist unless it’s severe autism tbh

If you have a decent face foids will approach you no matter how much you sperg out

thanks

Even if you are a mentalcel, unless it's actual autism, you have to ask yourself what made you that way in the first place.

Even if you are a mentalcel, unless it's actual autism, you have to ask yourself what made you that way in the first place.

Right. Causality.

Are you a mentalcel because of the way that foids shun you for your disfigurement? A lot of incels are mentalcels for this reason

You can be a faggot about his English when you can speak his native language as good as he can speak English. Faggot.

Also, 3,5-5.0 rating of your face is not amenable in Turkey. My face is 3/10, it never began. I'm sorry bro.

Right. Causality.

Are you a mentalcel because of the way that foids shun you for your disfigurement? A lot of incels are mentalcels for this reason

When I was little, my classmates always made fun of me.

I've been bullied very long time... (7 year)
You can be a faggot about his English when you can speak his native language as good as he can speak English. Faggot.

Also, 3,5-5.0 rating of your face is not amenable in Turkey. My face is 3/10, it never began. I'm sorry bro.
Thanks its over bro :)

How old are you? If you are very young, maybe you could work on your appearance.

When I was little, my classmates always made fun of me.

I've been bullied very long time... (7 year)

Thanks its over bro :)

PM me if you ever wanna talk. Us Turkcels need to stick together.

Psychiatry is more a pseudo-science than a medical field. Crook science to be precise.

And, yes you're an Incel. It's over.

Psychiatry is more a pseudo-science than a medical field. Crook science to be precise.

And, yes you're an Incel. It's over.
I use anti depressant
What your thinks for prozac (anti depressants)

And thank

True its over

but my face very bad. I need send photo but this is forbidden (People usually rate my face 3.5 - 5.0 between)

:( Why selfies forbidden? :O Whatever please help me... I am incel or mentalcel?
>asperger
You have to be at least 5/10 to pull off asperger. Normies can spot non-nt person within minutes of meeting them. I'm sorry bro. But if you are young, that's great, work on your appearance as much as you can. A good hairstyle can do wonders for you.

>asperger
You have to be at least 5/10 to pull off asperger. Normies can spot non-nt person within minutes of meeting them. I'm sorry bro. But if you are young, that's great, work on your appearance as much as you can. A good hairstyle can do wonders for you.
But my hair never not taking shape :( my hair is very erect and like a hedgehog

thanks..

I use anti depressant
What your thinks for prozac (anti depressants)

And thank

True its over
You're welcome.

SSRI's are absolute shit, over-advertised crookpils, zero. Don't take them! I had days long insomnias, strong headaches, gained 30 kg, and it didn't helped me an inch, quite the contrary.

If you have to take antidepressant, try the older generations ones like tricyclics or tetracyclics, at least you will sleep well, have little side-effects, and weight gain is between the resonnable range. Not only that, they will relieve your wallet, as they cost less (in the US, much less).

Last edited:
You're welcome.

SSRI's are absolute shit, over-advertised crookpils, zero. Don't take them! I had days long insomnias, strong headaches, gained 30 kg, and it didn't helped me an inch, quite the contrary.

If you have to take antidepressant, try the older generations ones like tricyclics or tetracyclics, at least you will sleep well, have little side-effects, and weight gain is between the resonnable range. Not only that, they will relieve your wallet, as they cost less (in the US, much less).
Wow! Mee to ı I can not sleeplong timee : (
and strong headaches

would you suggest xanax?

Wow! Mee to ı I can not sleeplong timee : (
and strong headaches

would you suggest xanax?
As I wrote above.

Avoid benzodiazepines, they create a strong dependency (which is hell to get by) and quickly build a tolerance.
Prefer less dependency-likelihood anxiolytics.

But my hair never not taking shape :( my hair is very erect and like a hedgehog

thanks..
Awww, man, don't worry. That's actually kind of cute, it makes you look like shounen protagonist. You should post on lookism and ask for advice (but keep in mind that they are really mean and they don't give out 8-10/10).

You’re probably both so yeah...it never dreamed of beginning for you. Work on your looks and try to make yourself passably NT, it can be done if not too serious on both fronts. If that doesn’t work, look for a good hobby.

ask some foids irl to rate you

i do that its over

You're fucked boyo, just rope. You're probably both.