Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Please, don't bring me back to loneliness...

tumblr_oyz0gcSSqr1v69vf4o1_500.gifv

i dont speak china

seriously you fuckers listen to the song

its god tier, tomoyo-san also looks great on this live

I think she likes you bro!

Go to her and tell her how you feel...

Please don't post none of that kpop shit

I dont know what they are saying

I'm sorry boyo it is just the brutal truth. You need to stop simping for them.
Thanks boyo, guess I needed to hear that. But I no longer have the same admiration I had for them like in the past, they're just the same shit. I still would like having tomboy noodle gf tho ngl

If you do intend to SEAmaxx you should learn Jap tbh
I'm already learning japanese, actually I have been studying for a while. But idk man, I don't have much chances to locationmaxx since I'm poor and live in a shithole. Also japan is becoming so degenerate these days, it's depressing. Still going to try asiamaxx anyways since I have nothing to lose anyways.
legit can't tell if that is a man or a woman
peasants :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Thanks boyo, guess I needed to hear that. But I no longer have the same admiration I had for them like in the past, they're just the same shit. I still would like having tomboy noodle gf tho ngl

I'm already learning japanese, actually I have been studying for a while. But idk man, I don't have much chances to locationmaxx since I'm poor and live in a shithole.
Ah I see. Damn povertypill must be suifuel
Also japan is becoming so degenerate these days, it's depressing. Still going to try asiamaxx anyways since I have nothing to lose anyways.
I blame the cucked degenerate west for this